"Sometimes your whole life could change for being in the wrong place at the wrong time."
- Santana

Trey's POV.

Early morning and I was waking up from my cell ringing non- stop.

"Nigga I'm not selling this early in the morning." I answered Julian's call.

"Some nigga coming for you and your family bro." He sounded panicked over the phone.

I leaned up. "Fa' what?"

"JD. Said he coming for your sister and that girl. Yo neighbor or some shit."

"How the fuck he know about the jawn next door? And how the nigga know I was the one to kill JD?" Curiosity filled my voice.

"Apparently, this nigga recorded you while in the car and sent it to his cousin before you killed him." I thought back to our convo in the car.

JD tried to get out of being killed, talking about Tori and my lil sis. But I realized it was a set up, he did that cause he knew I was gon' kill him, and they'd go for them two.

Fuck, when I got a hold of this nigga it was over with.

"I'm telling you this nigga crazy, I know you crazier Trey, but he gone go for them both and I know his ass ain' gone go alone. You gotta keep an eye on them both. That girl next door die, her ma snitching and all our asses going in the pin for life." He made a point.

"Imma handle it." I replied and hung up. I needed to watch Tori for now, I knew her innocent ass would do some dumb ass shit again.

I quickly changed clothes, rushing next door and knocking on her door. Her mother appeared and sighed.

"Hello." She gave me ass fake smile.

"Yeah, I need to speak to Tori please." I tried to be polite since her and my ma was friends.

"Actually, I think it's best you d-"

"Ma, everything okay?" She came to the door in a tank top and fitted shorts.

You could really see how good her body was in them.

"Need to talk to you." I told her.

She assured her mom it was okay, and ha' ass walked off and left us alone. I told Tori to close the door behind her.

"Someone tryna kill me, and they wanna hurt you and my sister. So until I find them, I need you and her with me." He explained.

"We can just go to the p-"

"Don't you dare say the fucking police. Fuck 12 man, ion have no time to be playing wit' yo ass. I need you to get yo purse and come with me."

"Why would you care if something happened to me anyway?" She crossed her arms.

"Don't say Ian try to protect you. Clearly yo ass ain't learn shit from the other night. Bye man. Ain't about caring." I walked off but she followed behind me.

"I'm sorry." She admitted when she began to understand how upset I was.

••••
LaToya's POV.

Our car ride began with stopping at the gas station to get gas. Trey was on and off of the phone with people, trying to get more information on the guys coming after us.

Weirdly, I wasn't that worried. With Trey, I felt safe.

We pulled up to his sister house eventually and Trey quickly stopped the car.

"Why you stop so hard?" I asked and he put his hand up.

He quickly pulled his phone out and dialed a number.

"Y'all here?" Trey said over the phone.

"Yeah. And we not alone." I heard the guy over the phone reply.

"What is it?" I asked Trey.

He looked over at me, then looked back straight.

"Them cars across the lot there, that's them niggas. They probably knew I was gone come get my sister, they here. Them people in front of her house, they with me. They about to drive off and see what's going on." He explained and I nodded.

His phone rang and he immediately answered.

"Amanda?" He answered.

"Who is all them cars outside?" She asked him.

"Just stay inside, I'm handling it." He assured her, hanging up.

In seconds gunshots were heard. I jumped as Trey sped toward the scene, pulling a gun from the back seat. He rolled his window down as he shot and killed every unfamiliar face there.

I hated his lifestyle, I did.

"Julian?" Trey called out for him.

"We good bro. They all dead." Julian replied and I sighed in relief.

He was so fine, I wish Trey would have introduced me.

"Shit was easier than I thought. Guess I'm taking yo ass home now." Trey smirked.

•••••

Back at the house, he walked me to my door.

"Thanks Trey." I turned to face him before I went in the house.

He rolled his eyes.

Without thinking, I approached him awkwardly. I leaned my face in to kiss his cheek and he nudged me off him.

"Fuck you doing?" He asked.

"I don't know I- I just wanted to.. I don't know." I'd never been more embarrassed.

"Clearly." He muttered.

"Stop flattering yourself." I crossed my arms.

"Correct me if I'm wrong but you just tried to kiss my ass, after all that shit you complain about with me." He bust out laughing.

"You just don't get it do you? I don't like you and I don't care about you. I only saved you cause I ain't need to extra problems. Bye man." Trey huffed.

He walked off and I stood in my usual position, at loss for words. I guess my imagination did get the best of me, me and Trey would NEVER happen.

Lollllll you thought he was gone kiss her fr ??
She need to let him chase her 😂 but anyway , the views going up a lil and that makes me happy , so enjoy this chapter . Maybe I'll give you guys another chapter of closure next .
Tell me what y'all think of the characters & if you have questions ask !
Sorry y'all didn't get a picture or gif in this chapter, it's late & im tired and lazy :)

-XO