This might be a long chapter , idk yet . But I feel like being nice so I'll give y'all some more convo between Trey & Tori . SOME . don't get too comfortable .
-XO

"I can't tell if it's killing me or making me stronger."
-quote from google

LaToya's POV.

"I thought I was annoying." I reminded him after he'd just said the nicest thing I've ever heard him say.

"You is, in a good way." He continued to look at the road and I smiled.

My phone buzzed and my moms name popped up on iMessage.

where are u? - 11:46
me : I'm almost home - 11:46
ok - 11:47

"So how do you like it down here?" I took advantage to ask since he was being nice, but it didn't last long at all.

"That don't concern you. Don't be thinking cause I rescued yo dumb ass from an alley we cool an' shit. Any nigga who mama raised em right woulda saved ya. I ain't yo friend so don't engage in small talk."

"Why do you have such a problem with me?" I asked.

"Girl, shut up." He replied while switching lanes on the road.

"You rescue me and say you were raised right yet all you do is cuss at me." I huffed.

"So?" He smirked.

"So it's backwards." I shook my head.

"Yea. Whateva'."

"And why were you-"

"Ask me one more gahdamn thing and I'm kickin' yo ass out of this car. I mean it. Questioning me like you my mama or some shit. Even ha ass know better than that." He angrily put it.

I was silent the rest of the way home. We pulled up in front of our houses and he looked over and gave me a funny look.

"You look like shit." He told me.

"So do you. Goodnight." I rolled my eyes, getting out of the car.

--

Trey's POV.

I was so heated walking down that damn alley to see that nigga, and hell yeah he got what he deserved.

Him and JD both dead, who next?

Can't trust nobody no more.

Can't front like a nigga wasn't happy he made it before that nigga tried to fuck, I really would've hurt his ass then.

Tori lil innocent ass, probably don't even know what dick look like. A nigga wasn't good for her, but I always found my way back around near her.

Wish her hardheaded ass would just stay in the house.

I rolled a blunt out of the backseat and hotboxed alone.

Smoking always made me horny, but a nigga was tired and just wanted to sleep. I pulled into my garage and went inside.

"Trey that's you?" My ma asked when I walked in.

"Yeah ma, you can go to bed." I told her.

She worried like fuck when I was out at night, she figured out I smoked, that I was involved in gangs. She stopped trying to lecture me when she saw no difference in my actions. She knew I was nun but trouble.

She still tried to be here fa' me, I saluted her fa' that. Anyone put their hands on her, they whole family and friends dying.

Thing about me, ion play bout' what's mine. Never have. And everybody know dat.

In my room, I went to close my blinds before seeing Tori, her window across from mine. I watched her pull her hair into a ponytail before beginning to unzip her dress.

I ain't even gone lie, ion think I've ever seen a woman so beautiful in my life.

She must have noticed me in the mirror cause she caught a nigga staring.

She crossed her arms and went to her window, waving before shutting the blinds.

She was something else, that girl right there.

I lied, this is short. But i feel like it was nice for closure at the moment, not for long though. SH*T about to get craaaazy.

What ya'll think of the characters? Let me know! 

- XO