10

NO QUOTE CAUSE IM LAZY :) anyway, READ !!!

- XO

Trey's POV.
I woke up still deep in thought. I couldn't help kissing shawty. She was leaning up against that wall, giving me this look.

I wasn't gone kiss her, I wasn't. But a nigga had to, just once.

LaToya's POV.
I woke up with him clear in my mind. As awful and cruel his words could be, I wanted to be around him again. To be kissed like that again. I'd had boyfriends in the past, but none kissed me so.. intimately. None made me feel more alive, just by staring at me.

The doorbell alarmed me and I sat out of bed and slipped on some slippers. I didn't hear my ma walking so I already knew she was at work.

I opened to a basket of flowers, and chocolate man holding them. Trey, leaning against the door looking so innocent.

"I don't follow this gentleman act." I took the flowers from him awkwardly.

"Can we talk real quick?" He asked bluntly.

I sighed, hesitantly inviting him in the house.

I watched his back muscles flex in his shirt as he made his way to the kitchen counter and took a seat in one of the stools.

My hair and my attire was a hot mess. Tank top and shorts, my usual morning attire.

"Let me take you out." He spoke, tapping his finger against the counter.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I raised my hand to my chest. "You're not my type."

He chuckled. "I deserved that."

"Why?" I crossed my arms.

"I ain' ever dealt with no innocent ass girl. I mean, ion even go on dates to be real. But I wanna .. mess with a different kind of female."

"Mess?" I laughed. "You're into drugs, I know what that's about. I'm not going to sit around and fuck you and be your sometimes. Let me tell you how this works. You wanna rock with me, you rock with me only. I was nice to begin with cause I didn't know you well, but I do now. And I don't put up with nothing for nobody." I stated and he nodded.

"I don't do relationships. I just don't." He peered up at me.

"Then I'm not for you, and you don't deserve me." I smiled.

"Then lets kick it." He got off the stool and approached me, wiping a piece of hair out of my face and tucking it behind his ear.

"Friends. Still wanna take yo ass out, once. As a friend tho." He made clear.

"Friends and that's it." I reminded.

"Don't flatter yourself. I don't want you." He shook his head.

"But-"

"Don't make me regret being yo friend LaToya." He rolled his eyes, heading for the door.

"Def go by Tori." I followed him.

"I like your full name better." He said genuinely.

He opened the door, nodding his head for me to go out.

"What?"

"I'm taking you out for breakfast. On me." He announced like I was slow.

It was pouring outside, I hadn't even noticed because we had been conversating.

"I haven't unpacked any jackets yet. Maybe another time?" I asked and he shook his head sighing. I watched as he pulled his shirt over his head and placed it on top of my hair.

"There's no way I'm walking out in that rain." I giggled as he reached for my waist and picked me up.

I screamed in laughter as he held me tightly and carried me to the car.

"Now give me your key so I can lock ya door." He instructed once he'd set me in the car.

I sighed, handing it to him and watching him run through puddles to my door. After double checking it was locked he'd gotten back in the car and started it up.

He glanced my direction, rolling his eyes.

"Whatttt?"

"Nothing." He replied pulling out of the driveway.

"Where are we-"

"Don't start the questions bro." He warned. "We going somewhere I've never took anyone."