13

THIS IS RYAN. In the gif. Keith powers plays the face of his character. Just felt like showing y'all in case you don't read the cast. But please read it. I love all the feedback so don't hesitate to comment.

LaToya's POV.

I looked up to Ryan and his whole body looked frozen in place. He had to know about Trey.

"Uh, what's going on?" Ryan's voice trembled as he looked curiously looked between Trey and i.

"I'm wonderin' da same thing. You wanna tell me?" Trey eyed Ryan and Ryan backed off.

"Excuse me, can we help you?" I stood up to Trey, cause clearly Ryan couldn't.

"Don't be frontin for this nigga." Trey laughed under his breath. "I asked HIM why he in my hood. Not you girl." Trey's choice of words caused me to feel tinier than I really was.

"My bad bro. Didn't even know you stayed here." Ryan reached out to try to dap Trey up.

"You fucking with LaToya?" Trey asked, ignoring Ryan's hand gesture.

"No." Ryan immediately replied.

"But you with her. Look dawg. Don't give a fuck what history you got wit ha', but ain gone be no future. So if yeen here to make a sale, you can leave." Trey scuffed and Ryan reluctantly obeyed like a dog.

"Ryan don't go." I followed after him.

"You mess with him?!" He pushed my arm off him. "You know, I really just hope you know what you've gotten into LaToya. Better hope his girlfriend doesn't hear about you." Ryan warned as he got in his car and sped off.

I turned to glare at Trey, who stood against a tree with a smirk and unbothered look on his face.

"Stay away from me you asshole!" I cursed at him.

He quickly leaned up off the tree and darted towards me, reaching hard for my arm and pushing me up against my house.

"You don't mean it." He whispered into my ear.

"But I do, stay AWAY from me." I pushed Trey as I jogged back into my house.

Short chapter guys . Hmmmm. I'm up to something though... wait on it .