Chapter 2

(Y/N) P.O.V
---------------
I started my YouTube channel well over 2 years ago.

Back then I had about 200 subscribers. These past few years have treated me well. I soon found the kind of content I wanted to keep creating and now I have over 3 million subscribers.

I never in a million years thought I would make it this far. To see how much I've progressed over the years is unbelievable, and it's all because of two very important people; Daniel James Howell and Philip Michael Lester.

I started watching Dan and Phil in 2010. Back when YouTube was nothing. They brought so much light into my life. They taught me to accept my flaws and awkwardness and to turn it into something amazing.

I never really had the courage to film myself until a few years ago though. I always feared judgement from other around me. But I learned that I shouldn't give a shit about what other people have to say because it's my life and I am in control of my future.
------
My best friend (F/N) and I make our way through the airport. The event was being held in Florida so we have a pretty long flight ahead of ourselves.

We get on the plane just in time and make our way to our seats.

"So (N/N), who are you most excited to see tonight?" (F/N) says as she unravels her headphones.

"Who do you think idiot?" I nudge her arm playfully while grinning at her stupidity.

"Hey! No need for the names (Y/L/N)!"

(F/N) says hitting me back.

"Sorry, it was just a really stupid question. You know Dan and Phil are like the only people I'm really excited to see." I say.

"Well I'm excited to meet the trash Queen himself, Shane Dawson." She says dramatically.

"Yes, I know, you've only been talking about it for like the past 5 hours."

We've been discussing what we're going to do and who we'd like to meet pretty much the whole plane ride.

"So do you even know where the hotel is and how we're going to get there?" I say sitting up a bit.

(F/N) was supposed to have everything planned out. I can't help how much I worry on trips. If something goes wrong then everything becomes a giant mess.

"Yes, yes, YouTube is going to send us a car and they know where the hotel is so stop worrying! We'll be fine!" She says trying to calm me down.

It was working though.

I put my head phones in and drifted off to sleep on the very loud plane.

~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to someone roughly shaking my arm.

"(Y/N)! Get up we're here!" (F/N) says

I get up from the very uncomfortable plane seat and feel every bone in my body crack.

(F/N) shuffles out after me. We grab our carry ons and everything and then exit the plane.

I pull my phone out to see what I look like.
"Ugh! I'm a mess!" I say looking at my reflection.
My hair was everywhere and my mascara was smudged under my eyes.

"We're just going to the hotel. You'll be fine." (F/N) says laughing.

"There's still people around that I'll blind when they look at my face." I say running my hands through my hair.

"Come on idiot, I'll make sure to shield your face from any innocent trespassers." (F/N) laughs as she puts a hand over my face.

We both weren't paying attention and my foot caught on somebody's suitcase causing me to topple over and fall directly on that person.

Of course something embarrassing had to happen. I am (Y/N) (Y/L/N) after all.

My face lays squished into the persons chest. I feel the air lift in and out of their lungs.

I eventually realize I've been on the person a few seconds too long and push myself up.

"I'm so so so sorry" I say brushing myself off and extending my hand out to the person I just crushed with my body.

As I look up I see natural slightly curled chestnut locks and deep brown eyes.
My heart beats fast and it seems time has stopped.

He grabs my hand as I stand there embarrassingly mesmerized.

"No, no, it was all my fault" he says chuckling letting go of my hand and brushing his black jeans.

He passes my luggage to me and extends his hand.

"I'm Dan Howell"

-----
I hope you all are enjoying this so far! I know things just got started but it will get better I promise!

Thank you for reading:)