Chapter 5

Dan's P.O.V

"Phiiiiiillllll" I yell as I adjust the collar of my shirt.

"What?" Phil says walking out of the bathroom.

"Does this shirt look okay? I don't want to seem underdressed in front of-"

"In front of who?" Phil says nudging me.

"The many youtubers. I can't put myself on an unprofessional level in front of all of them."

"Yeah sure. That's what you were going to say. Because we're 'professional' any other time." Phil laughs.

"Shut up. So does it look okay?"

"I don't know, you tell me. You're the one who spent a thousand pounds on a pair of shoes you only wore once, and the things in your closet are worth more than our apartment building."

I give him an annoyed glare.

"Yes Dan. You look great. Now hurry up, we're going to be late."

"Yeah yeah, I'm ready." I say checking my now curly fringe one last time.

Your P.O.V
"Can you stop spraying the hairspray in my eyes please? It's burning into my skull." I say.

(F/N) and dodie were getting me ready for the dinner tonight. I had no say in the matter, they just took over.

"Yeah, we're almost done anyways."
(F/N) said adjusting a piece of hair.

"Thank god, it's been like 3 hours."

"Honey, you're going to be in worse pain after Daniel Howell sees you in this dress." (F/N) said.

"What the hell is that even supposed to mean (F/N)? Never Mind, I'd rather not go into the depths of your trash mind right now."

"Good choice." dodie laughed.

"And...We're all done!" dodie said adjusting the last piece of hair.

I look in the mirror at myself. Wow, were my friends youtubers or stylists? One may never know...

"Wow thanks guys, I love it." I say taking them both in a hug.

"Only for the best." dodie said.

"Okay, now we need to get ready. We spent all our time on you." (F/N) said running off to get changed.

***** Time skip*****

We got all ready and headed off to dinner. My nerves were racing inside of me. I was about to meet all of the youtubers that have inspired me to become what I am today.

We got out of the car and started walking toward the entrance of the restaurant.

"Gosh (Y/N), you're shaking like a chihuahua. Are you really that nervous?" (F/N) asked.

"Yes, I am terrified I'm going to make an absolute fool of myself in front of all of these amazing people." I say gripping on her arm for support.

"You'll be fine, I promise. If you make a fool of yourself we'll be right behind you ready to trip." dodie said calming me down.

We open the doors and walk inside the restaurant. Bright lights hit my skin as we walk down the stairs searching for everyone else.

"Wow, what a fancy place. Are they paying for our meals because I'm not sure I can even afford a water here." (F/N) whispers.

"Oh, there they are guys." dodie says tapping us.

I turn around only to see the giant table filled with legends.

There was Joey Graceffa, PJ Liguori (KickthePJ), Shane Dawson (which was odd because he doesn't really like YouTube gatherings), Garrett Watts, Drew Monson, Zoe Sugg, Alfie Deyes, Joe Sugg, Casper Lee, Louise Pentland, Anthony Padilla, Ian Hecox, Tyler Oakley, Chris Kendall (crabstickz), Jack & Dean, Phil Lester, and the one, the only, Daniel Howell.

Quite a diverse group there but everyone looked like they have all been friends for years.

"Omg, Shane Dawson actually showed up. I'm gonna scream." (F/N) said trying to keep her cool.

"I'm screaming internally and have been ever since this morning." I said.

My heart was still racing as we approached the table.

What if they don't like me? What if I say something wrong and offend somebody?

"(Y/N)" dodie said shaking me out of my thoughts.

"We have to keep walking. You'll be fine." She smiled and guided us forward.

"Hey guys!" dodie chanted.

A string of welcomes erupted.

"This is (Y/N) and (F/N)! Well, you might know them as (Y/YT/N) and
(F/YT/N)."

There were only a few seats open, three directly beside each other.

I go to sit in the middle but (F/N) comes crashing in.

"I'd like this spot (Y/N) thanks." She said sitting in the seat.

"Uh okay?" I sit in the seat beside her and look to my right to see who I'm sitting by, and of course it had to be Dan.

"You cheeky motherfu-" I whisper to (F/N) but get cut off by the waiter asking us what we want. We all say our orders after looking at the menu.

"(Y/N)! I can't believe I'm finally meeting you in person! I watch your videos all the time! You're hilarious." Zoe said smiling.

"Thanks Zoe, that means a lot. You were actually one of the people that inspired me to start YouTube." I respond.

"That makes me so happy. Guys I've created a masterpiece." She laughs.

I smile back. Zoella herself just told me that she watches my videos. I'm trying so hard to keep my cool.

"See, I told you that you were hilarious." Someone whispers to me.

I turn to see Dan smiling cheekily.
A blush spreads across my face as I turn back to the conversation.

The night has only started and I already want to scream.