Chapter 4

We arrive at the hotel and go to our room to unpack. I had to race up to the room to claim my side of the wardrobe because (F/N) always hogs all of the space with her stuff.

"Okay (F/N), you see this side of the wardrobe? It's mine. The other half is yours so keep your shit on your side or I will throw all of your clothes out of the window." I say and she sets her bag down on one of the empty beds.

"I'm not a child (Y/N), I understand. You don't have to worry about your precious space, I won't take it." She says.

"You say that every time we go to a hotel and it always ends with all of your stuff packed into my drawers." I say crossing my arms.

"Yeah well, if it happens anytime this week I'll let you keep my black dress that you love so much." She negotiates.

"Wow, aren't we making a lot of deals today?"

"Yeah, but it's good for the soul that I don't have" (F/N) says.

I laugh at her ridiculous yet relatable comment as I jump onto the bed.

"Do you think Dan will wear his moth shirt to the event?" I say

"If he does you get Extra bonus points if you touch the moth closest to his nipple."

"Okay, you need to stop." I say laughing.

When we finish packing my phone rings to 'but it's better if you do' by Panic! at the disco.

I answer putting the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey (Y/N)! Are you and (F/N) here yet?" A feminine voice booms through the phone.

"Who is it?" (F/N) whispers.

"It's Dodie." I mouth back.

"Yeah! We arrived like 20 minutes ago." I answer.

"And you haven't even come to say hi yet? What's your room number?"

"It's 34, wha-" She hangs up before I could finish and then I hear a loud knock on the door.

"That was fast." I walk over to the door only to be met by two tall men.

"AH!" I scream slamming the door. You'd be startled too if you were expecting a small Dodie at your door and instead it was two tall men.

"Shit!" I whisper as I realized who the men were.

Dan and Phil.

I just slammed the door on Dan and Phil's faces.

"What was that?!" (F/N) says concerned.

"I JUST SLAMMED THE DOOR IN DAN AND PHILS FACE." I whisper scream to her.

"GO OPEN THE DOOR YOU MORON." She pushes me towards the door.

I open it feeling the redness of my cheeks.

"Uh, sorry to scare you, that was not our intentions" Dan said laughing awkwardly.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that. I thought you were Dodie, so it kind of frightened me seeing two giraffes in my doorway" shit, did I just call them giraffes?

I mentally face palm myself. Why am I so awkward?

"Yeah, so what do you guys need?" (F/N) says saving me.

"Oh! We're gathering up all the youtubers for a meal and were wondering if you guys would like to come?" Phil said chirping in.

Wow, Dan and Phil actually involved in human interaction? What a site.

"Yeah! We'd love to!" (F/N) said excitedly.

"Great! We already told Dodie so she'll probably fill you in on all of the details. See you tonight." Phil said as Dan gives a warm smile.

Right when I shut that door (F/N) and I both scream like the annoying fan girls we are.

"Oh god. I just made a total fool of myself. They're probably scared of me. Why do I have to be so god damn awkward!" I say lying face first into the bed.

"Shut up, you're fine. What we need to focus on right now is what we're going to wear tonight."

Just as I was about to speak someone comes running through the door and tackles me in a hug.

"(Y/N)! OMG. ITS BEEN FOREVER." Dodie says into my shoulder.

"Dodie, I saw you last week." I say laughing.

"YES. AND THAT WAS SO LONG AGO."

I hug back even tighter.

Dodie has been one of my best friends for the longest time. We met when we were both starting YouTube.
I fell in love with her music and insisted we meet, and as soon as we did, we clicked and became inseparable.

"So, did you two like my gift that I sent you?" Dodie said smiling widely.

"Wait, you sent them?" I say

"Of course. Only the best for my girls." She wraps her arms around (F/N) and I.

Dodie's aware of my little obsession and has been trying to get this moment to happen for ages, but I kept refusing because I didn't want anything embarrassing to happen.
That didn't really work out.

"Wanna be in on a bet?" (F/N) said to Dodie.

"Always."

"I told (Y/N) that I would agree to stop name abusing her if she got anywhere with Dan tonight. Like talking, or touching, whatever floats her boat."

"Sounds like a pretty good deal to me. If nothing happens tonight I will start name calling you and embarrassing you infront of everybody, how about that?" Dodie responds.

"Wow, what great supportive friends I have." I smile sarcastically.

"Yep, now come on little one, if you're going to talk to Dan, we need to make you hot." Dodie guides me to the bathroom.

"I'll even let you wear my black dress." (F/N) says.

This was going to be a stressful night.