Chapter 6

Your P.O.V
When we got our food the table erupted with YouTube gossip that I thought I'd never hear. It was mostly the girls, but Tyler Oakley and Joey Graceffa joined in also.

"I still can't believe we're sitting with all of these people." I say to (F/N).

"I know! They're all so gorgeous, I feel like such a trash can." She whispers back.

"Shut up, you look great."

"Thanks but so do you and you need to talk to that boy beside you or I'm going to stand on the table and announce your strong love for idiots that play the sims and talk about whisks 24/7." She whispers making me cringe at the whisk reference.

"That whisk reference is like three years old-" I get cut off by someone calling my name.

"(Y/N)!"

I turn to see Phil.

"I need to ask you a very important question that I have asked everyone." Phil says excitedly.

"Yeah! Go ahead!"

"If you died right now, what animal would you want to come back as and why?" He says.

"Wow, way to bring up death Phil." Dan says.

I giggle and put on my 'thinking face'.

"Um, I think I'd have to go with either an otter because they get to float in a pool of water all day everyday and they have a strong bond with other otters or a chameleon so I can hide away from all of life's problems." I answer.

Dan bursts out into his iconic laugh making me smile.

"Honestly same and you wouldn't have to put up with anybody shit, you could talk shit about the other lizards and then go blend in with a fricken shoe or something." Dan says to me.

"Yes. You could also avoid awkward conversations by blending with the nearest wall. Ugh, a dream." I say as everyone laughs.

"I don't think chameleons have very many conversations, but you do you." (F/N) laughs.

"How do you know? You don't know a chameleons social life. I bet most chameleons have more of a social life than the two of us combined." I say

"I connect with that so much on a spiritual level." Dan says butting in.

"Oh (F/N)?! What about you?" Phil says.

"A sloth so I could sleep all day everyday, or a hawk so I can fly." She says as everyone laughs.

"YES. I didn't even think of a sloth." Phil says back.

"What about you two? What animal?" dodie chirps in.

"Well according to (Y/N) we are very large giraffes." Dan says making me sink into my seat.

"See, at these moments I wish I was that chameleon." I say putting my hand over my face.

"No no, it's totally fine haha, we get called giraffes every day, so it's nothing new." He says resting his hand on my shoulder.

I look to (F/N) as her eyes go wide.

"That doesn't count" she mouths.