Chapter 9

Your POV

I wake up to the sunlight shining on my face and two bodies hovering over top of me.

"Ah! Jeez, give me a heart attack why don't you?" I say yelling at the very smiley Dodie and (F/N).

"You're awake finally! We've been waiting all morning for you to wake up!" (F/N) says.

"Wait, what time is it?" I say sitting up rubbing my eyes. How did I get back to the room? Last thing I remember is sitting in front of the fire with everyone."

"It's 7am." Dodie replies

"What the hell? It's too early, let me sleep." I pull the blankets back over my head.

"Yeah, no. Don't think so. We've been waiting all night to tell you something that's going to make you very happy." (F/N) says pulling the blankets back off me.

"And what could make me more happy then getting a full 8 hours of sleep?"

"How about Mr. Daniel Howell carrying you back home last night?"

"Wait what?" I sit up.

"Yeah, you fell asleep at the beach while we were having the bonfire and we didn't want to wake you because of how stressed you've been all day and Dan offered to carry you back to the taxi and to your room!" (F/N) and Dodie both jump up squealing out of excitement.

"Wait wait. So that's how I got here last night?" I say still a little confused.

"YES! Are you not freaking out?"

"I'm just really confused."

"3...2...1-" Dodie counts down.

"WAIT. HE CARRIED ME?!? WHY?" I say realizing what they just said.

"YES! AND I DON'T KNOW! But you kind of pulled him down into a cuddle and wouldn't let him go when he put you down." (F/N) laughs.

"Ugh! Of course I did! Even when I'm unconscious I still find ways to embarrass myself." I cross my arms.

"No no, it's fine, he didn't mind."

"Everyone's meeting us downstairs for breakfast, maybe you could cuddle him again this time but on purpose." Dodie said winking.

"No thanks, I'd rather not scare him off." I say getting out of bed.

We all get ready. It was really hot so I put on a cute pair of shorts and a top and did my hair and makeup the way I always do.

We then proceed to walk downstairs to the tables. I look over and see Dan looking as gorgeous as always.

"Wait." (F/N) says. She then proceeds to fix my hair and pulling my shirt down a bit exposing my chest a bit more. I hit her hands away as we are greeted by a happy group of all our friends.

"Hey guys! Have a good sleep?" Zoe asked as we sat down in our chairs.

"Yeah, those hotel beds are quite comfortable." Dodie says speaking up.

I look across the table at Dan but as soon as we make eye contact he gives me a really weird look and immediately looks away.

Shit, I knew I freaked him out by hugging him in my sleep.

Now I'm probably labeled 'the weird girl who strangles people in her sleep'

Dan's POV

I got no sleep last night because I was awake talking to Phil about all of my 'feelings'. He made me because he said I'd feel better after I get it all out. It didn't work.