Chapter 7

Your P.O.V
Here I sit, on the one and only Daniel Howell's lap. I'm trying not to stare at him but I can't help myself from studying his features. How can one be so perfect-

"Enjoying the view?" Dan laughs.

Yep, and I hate myself more and more every single moment.

"Oh sorry, I was just-" my cheeks turn bright red.

"AH. WAS THAT A BEAR?" (F/N) yells.

All the boys turn their heads to look out the window, Phil getting excited.

My phone vibrates and I look at the screen.

(F/N): I just saved your ass, be thankful.

I look towards her and mouth thank you.

"Awe, I missed it." Phil pouts.

"We're here!" Pj shouts as the car slows down.

(F/N) opens the door closest to her and jumps off Phil lap. Phil, (F/N) and Pj all exit through the door closest to them and dodie gets out of the front seat.

Dan still has his arm gripped around my waste as he opens the door.

I slide off his lap getting out of the vehicle and he trails behind.

"Thanks for the seat. I appreciate you sacrificing your lap for me." I say laughing.

"No problem, it's not like it was doing much already, I mean, ugh that didn't mean to sound dirty, sorry." He rambles.

"We all have those moments, don't worry." I say laughing.

dodie walks towards me taking my hand and leading me towards her and (F/N).

"May I steal her for a second Dan? Thanks." She says without a reply.

"What the hell? Why did you take her away from Dan? They were having a moment!" (F/N) yells.

"Yeah, an awkward moment, it's totally fine." I reply.

"I wanted to ask how it was sitting on the one and only Dan Howell." dodie says smiling.

"Dude. He smells so good. HE PUT HIS ARM AROUND MY WAIST, YES MY FREAKING WAIST." I yell but soft enough so he couldn't hear me.

"I KNOW I SAW THAT. (Y/N) you two are going to get married and have tons of babies and live happily ever after."

"Woah woah woah. Slow down there, I literally just met him and the only contact we had was through many awkward moments." I say laughing

"Fine but when you two do get married and have babies I'll brag." dodie said smiling.

"Deal. It's likely never going to happen so you won't have a chance." I say looking over to him.

"He probably has no interest in me whatsoever, but that's fine because I've already spent my whole life alone, what's another 60 years?"

"Shut up. I'm sure he adores you. If he doesn't then he's missing the most amazing best friend he'd ever have." (F/N) smiles.

"That's what Phil's for (F/N)." I say returning to my gloomy mood.

"But I appreciate it. I love you two so much, get over here." I say taking them both in a hug.