Tricks

Narrated Talha bin 'Ubaidullah:

A bedouin with unkempt hair came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and said, "O Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him)! Tell me what Allah has enjoined on me as regards prayers?"

The Prophet (may peace be upon him) said, "You have to offer perfectly the five (compulsory) prayers in a day and a night (24 hours) except if you want to pray some extra optional prayers." The bedouin said, "Tell me what Allah has enjoined on me as regards fasting?"

The Prophet (may peace be upon him) said, "You have to observe fast during the month of Ramadan, except if you fast some extra optional fast"

The bedouin said, "Tell me what Allah has enjoined on me as regards Zakat?"

The Prophet (may peace be upon him) then told the Islamic laws and regulations whereupon the bedouin said, "By Him who has honoured you I will not perform any optional deeds of worship and I will not leave anything what Allah has enjoined on me."

Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said, "He will be successful if he has told the truth (or he will enter paradise if he had told the truth)."

And some people said, "The Zakat for hundred and twenty camels is two Hiqqas and if the Zakat payer slaughters the camel intentiinally and gives them as a present or plays another trick in order to avoid Zakat, then there is no harm in it for him."