Chapter 5

Shes to lost to notice the knife to her neck.

A groan left Rosalina's lips as she fluttered her eyes open and then close again. Her eyes snapped open when she saw she wasn't at home, but instead in a cold, dungeon looking room. Rosalina sat on the freezing cement floor with her pale wrists chained to the wall making her arms awkwardly bend above her head. She cringed as she looked at the walls.

The walls were made out of big cement blocks and she could tell that they were underground from all the roots and plants trying to work their way threw the cement blocks. Also there was loads on bugs crawling around.

Spiders, roaches, ants, and beetles roamed the walls. Rosalina yelped when one, a daddy long legs began to crawl down her arm and closer to her head. She couldn't help it when tears started to roll down her cheeks, She always had a strong dislike for crawly things.

Rosalina was so distract by the bug she didn't notice the basements door begin unlocked and the familiar black haired rich boy walking down the stairs. She jumped back and hit her head on the cement wall when he picked up the spider from her arm and brought it over to his face.

"Only I'm allowed to make her cry" He said to the spider before crashing in with his two fingers before making eye contact with the petrified brown haired girl. He wiped the reminds on his shirt before leaning down before her and wiping away her tears.

"You look so beatiful when you cry" As he said this he smiled like a mad man, but all Rosalina could do was stare into his coffee colored eyes and watch them go crazy as he stared into her charcoal colored ones.