Chapter 7

He only got up in the morning to see her.

Rosalina could have sworn she heard the door close as she turned off the water and stepped onto the cold tile floor. She looked around the bathroom for her clothes that had seemed to disappear into thin air. She frowned when she didn't see they, but then spotted a towel next to the shower on the floor. She leaned down and grabbed the thin white material and wrapped it around her body.

Rosalina shivered at the cold air before opening the door and walking into the bedroom. It's walls were painted a dark blue and the room lacked any personal touches. She jumped a little when she saw him sitting on the bed stare at her like a the most interesting picture in the museum. She gulped down loudly as she tightened her grasp on the towel.

"Can I ave clothes please?" Rosalina asked as she looked around trying not to met his glance. He nodded his head before getting up and walking over to a closet.

He walked back over to her with a big smirk on his face before handing Rosalina a shirt. It was similar to the one he was wearing, but this one was white and lacked bug guts. He chuckled at her confessed face as she turned the shirt around trying to find another peice of clothing.

When Rosalina noticed there was only the shirt she frowned again before motioning with her hands for him to turn around. She watched his back as she dropped the towel and slipped the shirt on over her pale body. As he turned back around she began to pull at the fabric, trying to make in pass her thighs. Rosalina narrowed her eyes at him as he grabbed her hand and pulled her over to the bed.

"I'm going to take a quick shower and then we can play a game, OK?" He said before lightly pushing her onto the bed and ruffling her wet hair. Rosalina just nodded her head as she watched him grabbed the towel she had used off of the floor. He smirked at her before lifting it to his nose and took in her scent. His smirked turned into a smiled before he walked off to the bathroom.

She let out a sigh of relief before standing up and quickly getting to the bedroom door. She slipped out into the living room and slowly made her way to the front door. She kept looking behind her to make sure he wasn't behind her. She gulped loudly again before wrapping her hand around the front door's handle and twisted it to the right.

The door was unlocked.