Chapter 35

He loved the way she ran like she was still afraid, but he knew it was just a game.

Rosalina's mind became raddled with questions. Noah wasn't using Mercy as a word, but as a name. So Who was this Mercy? Was she the reason Noah had kidnapped her in the first place?

After a lifetime Noah pulled away from Rosalina and gave her a smile before pushing away some lose strands of hair.

"Don't try to play with the big kids Rosie" he whispered as his smile started to become sinister. Out of fear and confusion of what he had just said Rosalina nodded. Then she placed both of her hands on his chest and lightly pushed him away. Noah surprised her by not freaking out or getting angry, Noah just stopped smiling picked up the keys and walked out of the room. Rosalina didn't know what just had happened and why Noah had acted so well calm,but she wished he had freaked out instead of acting so out of character.

Rosalina looked at herself for the last time before leaving the small tiled room and in the back on her head she vowed it would be the last time she ever went in there. It would be the first and last time because she was planning another escape, one soon but not to soon.

With a small little smile on her pale face Rosalina hoped she would never see anyone of these horrid people again, especially Lily.

AUTHORS NOTE

If you guys like Her, you may like Adore. Which is my new work in progress book. It has a lot of similar themes, but the writing is a lot nicer in my opinion. It focuses on obsession and I plan to make it a lot more intense than Her.