Chapter 24

Every night He told Her to ask anything and he would answer, Every night She asked when she could leave.

The next morning Noah had came into the room before Rosalina woke up. He smirked evilly before shaking her up.

Rosalina almost screamed when she saw Noah's face right in front of her own. It was way to close for her likening.

She seemed to suck in all the air around her so Rosalina's nose wouldn't hit Noah's. Sadly Noah noticed her discomfort and decided to lean in closer so the tips of their noses touched.

If it had been anyone else Rosalina would have found the action cute or romance, but with Noah it just made her feel downright sick.

Noah let out a string of laughter before moving away from her. This caused Rosalina to sigh in relief, but the relief was short lived when he grabbed her hand before dragging her down the hallway.

Rosalina cringed at the bedroom from down the hall. The one where the screams came from last night. The wooden door was opened now and the top screw was messed up, probably from being slammed.

When Rosalina and Noah got downstairs they were greeted by Quinn and someone else. It was a female, probably around the age of twenty three. She had short dark brown hair like the color of Rosalina's when it got wet. The female had large almost bird-like eyes that were pitch black, but shinned with fear. She had tan skin that was littered it cuts and bruises. As Rosalina looked over the girl she couldn't help but shiver. Did Quinn do this? If so then he was much worse then Noah.

Quinn smiled at Rosalina as she sat down in front of him. Noah sat down next to her and acted like he was making a point as he moved his chair right next to Rosalina's. So close that their knees were touching under the red and white checkered table cloth.

"Rosalina I would like you to like my wife, Lily"