Chapter 30

The only sparks were from a lighter as she lit that house on fire.

After Rosalina finished her apple Noah let her leave the kitchen, which made her even more confessed. A loud gasp left her pale pink lips as she bumped into someone. Rosalina's body hit the hallways floor with a soft bang as some small water droplets spattered onto her face.

"Watch where your going!" The person hissed out as they let out a growl like sound. It was lily and her bird-like appearance.

Rosalina opened her mouth to say something, but instead only ended up closing it. Maybe Lily wasn't a victim like her after all she thought as the short dark haired girl stomped down the hall. After a few minutes Rosalina finally decided to push herself up from the dusty floor and back on to her own two feet before heading to the bathroom because it was the only room she could lock without Noah or Quinn questioning why.

A soft sigh came from Rosalina's mouth as she sat down against the closed and locked bathroom door. After what felt like hours she stood up from the floor and turned on the sink before pushing her head under the water to drown out what had happened in the room down the hall.

Soon Rosalina ran out of air so she pulled her head back from the sinks cold water and looked at herself in the mirror. Her hair was now dark, or at lest the pieces around her face. Rosalina's darker hair clung to her face and reminded her of Lily and her own dark hair, which lend to Rosalina thinking about Quinn and for some reason she couldn't stop thinking about him.

She knew he was more sinister then Noah.

She knew that Quinn's 'punishments' were much worse then Noah's.

So why was she so drawn to him?