Chapter 27

A mix of tears and blood laid in between the two.

Rosalina jumped a little bit when she heard the bathroom door slam close next to her. She shuddered as she pulled down at the red faded material before she started to walk down the hall.

As she walked Rosalina looked around for any windows, but sadly there was only one.

That was locked.

Only a few more steps down the hall was the bedroom Rosalina slept in, but she stopped in front of the first door she saw. Other then the bathroom and her 'room' this was the only one of this floor.

That meant that those screams had to have come from this room.

Rosalina gulped loudly before glanced down the hallway and at the stairs. When she didn't see anyone she slowly pushed open the rooms door.

Rosalina didn't know what to expect, but what she saw wasn't it.

The walls were painted a dark grey color and the floor was made out of a dark grainy wood. The bed was covered in white and grey pillows and covers.

The bed was made and the room looked clean. Rosalina though she would have at least seen soon blood, but the room was spotless. In the left corner of the room there was a bookshelf.

Rosalina took notice that the books were in alphabetical order.

Who ever sleeps in this room seems like they have OCD and are a clean freak Rosalina thought with a smile.

She steps into the room and closer to the bookshelf to look at the bent up binds of the books. The books looked to be favorites and were obviously read a lot more then once.

Rosalina noticed one book, 'The Outsiders'. It was the book she never got to finish. She bit her lip before pulling it out of the shelf.

"Well it isn't every day I come back to find a pretty girl snooping in my bookshelves"