Desperate For Air

Our eye contact maintained for a few seconds before our lips touched causing my blood to flow within me, the electricity went through my body as we went in sync. I just knew we had that spark when we first touched, my hands reached and connected behind his neck his finger tips twitched against my clothing. My arms started to tense up as I got closer to him, the space between us started to close in until I pulled away for air. Looking into my eyes his sparkled "I'm glad we met again" he told me with a smile tugging at the corners of his lips "Yeah so am I" I said smiling back. I watched as he passed by me "I should get back to my room soon, it's been a long day" "Yeah hopefully I'll be able to sleep tonight" I sighed sitting on the foot of the bed. I knew the arrangements of the hotel this evening and that JJ was supposed to spend the night with me, but she was down at the station going through files still.

Spencer turned to me "Look Sam I know you've gone through a lot, but can I ask you something?" "Uh yeah what's up?" I asked looking at him "Well why did you start working here?" I looked at the carpet biting my lip "I knew uncle Aaron, or Hotch would be very helpful as my mentor... he has been for years" I said looking up at Spen "I'm not trying to profile you but did you hear my name and know?" I licked my lips "Yes, I wanted to apologize to you again" I said crossing my legs "You don't need to hide anything from me, I know you still have your anxiety" he said watching as I bit at my thumb nail. I sighed "Stop profiling me please" I said begging him softly. Sitting next to me he reached for my right hand holding it gently as our fingers entangled "I didn't need to, it doesn't take my mind to know your still going through it" he told me.

I blinked away my tears "I don't know when JJ will be back" I said trying to change the subject "Well I can come back in the morning and drive you to the airport" "Where's your room?" I asked shyly "It's at least 3 doors down on the left" he said letting go of my hand. I nodded "Alright I'll set my alarm for-" "I'll knock to wake you" he said walking towards the door "Thank you... for forgiving me" he said "I know you didn't want to go" he told me opening the wood and walking down towards his room. I sighed going back to my bed after noticing I followed him to the door as a nice gesture, I sat down realizing a shower would help the stress. I got my clothes ready short shorts and a t shirt then went to the bathroom. I went to bed right after I calmed down noticing a text message that JJ was on her way there.

*Time Skip to the morning*

I felt the sun start to beam on me from the thin white curtains, then I heard a soft knock and a whine from my right. I smirked over at the pretty blonde as I stood up to answer the door knowing it was my love, he looked at me with a smile "Now that's just the most beautiful face I've wanted to see first this morning" I laughed exposing my teeth blushing. I looked to see he was holding two coffee cups extending his arm out to me to take it, I did so "I tried to remember what you liked back then" I noticed it was an iced coffee with a straw "Thank you so much!" "Guys what time is it?" she called out from under a pillow we laughed "Almost 10!" "Oh geez" she said throwing off the blanket and we all got ready for the jet.