Love

Spencer shook me awake "Sam..." I sat up and blushed "Yeah?" "We are almost to Quantico" I smiled "Alright" Spencer smiled. I looked over at my phone and hid it from Spencer. Spencer was looking out the window smiling, I pressed my app that tracked when I would have my period. It said tomorrow I whined and threw my phone at my bag and turned it off. I put my head down, I started whining.

Spencer looked confused, after a while I sat up. Spencer leaned forward and lifted my hair out of my eyes, I watched his hand and smiled "You OK?" "Yeah... Just something tomorrow..." I said "What's tomorrow?" he asked smiling "N-nothing" "You seem bothered..." "Please stop asking.." "Sorry..." I shook it off.

I tried not thinking about it, I sighed and pulled out my sketchbook and started drawing me and Spencer but he picked me up and put me on his shoulder on my stomach. It was adorable Spencer looked at it, I smiled "You like it?" "Of course!" I smiled and grabbed my sharpies and started coloring it. Once I finished Spencer smiled "Can I get a better look at it?" I smiled and nodded. I turned it around and he smiled and nodded "That is beautiful!" "Thanks"

I smiled and turned it around so I could look, I smiled at the beautiful picture. I closed it and put it back, after a while we landed. Uncle Aaron took me home and Spencer came to, Uncle Aaron had a kinda loving to Spencer. I brought my stuff inside, Spencer followed. I unpacked all the stuff I didn't wear and my shoes.

I put it all in my hamper "Sam?" "Yeah?" "What are we gonna do?" I smirked and walked over to him and pulled him over to the bed I made him sit down. I kissed him and he kissed back. We had another makeout session. I kissed him and he kissed back. Music went through my mind, I smiled and we pulled away. Spencer was leaned in and his mouth was open still, he stayed like that for a little bit and I smiled.

I sighed nervously and looked at Spencer, he was so nice. I sighed and hugged him and he hugged me back, I love Spencer. I walked over to my Stereo and turned it on to Stereo Hearts. Spencer looked disappointed I smiled and grabbed him and we started dancing. I leaned into his chest, we kissed and danced until the songs ended.

I turned it off I smiled "I feel weird..." "Don't... That was fun" I smiled. I smiled and kissed his cheek, Spencer blushed again. I smiled and flopped on my bed, I laid on my back and fixed my skirt. Spencer smiled and flopped on the bed to, his shirt flew up exposing his stomach. I blushed and he laid next to me, I grabbed his hand he looked at me confused and I smiled.

Our hair was messed up I smiled and I put his hand on my stomach. Spencer smiled and blushed, we just laid there. I kissed his hand, Spencer stared at me. It was nice, Spencer scooted over to me again. We just stared at each other, it was cute.