Spen

I woke up to Spencers arm around me, I smiled and turned to him. I kissed him and he sleepily kissed me back, Spencer's eyes fluttered open and he looked at me. I smiled "Morning" "Morning" "We need to get to the-" someone knocked on the door. I moved the covers exposing our bodies, I stood up and fixed my clothes.

I walked over to the door, I opened it to JJ. I smiled "Hey J" "J?" she asked laughing "Sounds good" I said smiling "It actually does..." "Why are you here?" "Hotch said we should be ready in 2 hours..." I nodded "OK thanks" I waved "Tell Spence I say HI" "OK I will" and I closed the door.

I turned around to Spencer, he smiled down at me. I blushed "Hi..." I said softly "Hey" he said kissing me and I kissed back. Shivers went down my spine, Spencer pulled away slowly. I was beet red "I-It was JJ... S-She says hi..." "That's nice" I smiled, I went over to my bag. Spencer walked over to me "You were at the door for a very long time..." "Uncle Aaron said we should be ready in 2 hours to leave..." I said going through my bag.

Spencer sighed and cooled down, I grabbed my clothes and shampoo and stood up. Spencer was sitting on the bed, I walked in the bathroom and took a shower. After I finished I changed and did my hair, I opened the door and Spencer smiled "Hey" "Hey" I said putting my dirty clothes away.

I sighed and fixed the bed, then I repacked "I knew we wouldn't be here long..." "Why?" "We would solve the case easily... I just didn't expect us being an easy target..." "Yeah..." I stood up and grabbed my pink converses and put them on. I fixed my skirt and my shirt, Spencer went in the bathroom.

After a while Spencer came out, in a towel. I blushed shyly and he grabbed his clothes and changed in the bathroom. I sighed tiredly and I felt warm, my cheeks felt tight again and I ignored it. I smiled and felt vulnerable. Spencer came out and I smiled "Ready?" he nodded. We grabbed our stuff and went to the car, then he drove us to the airport.

I sighed tiredly and rubbed my eyes, I was tired "You OK?" he asked trying to keep his eyes on the road "Yeah... Just tired" "We are close to the airport but you could sleep on the Jet" I smiled at the idea "Sounds good" "Sorry if I was acting weird in the hotel..." "It's OK..." he pulled in. We grabbed our bags and went up the stairs to the jet.

I sat in a booth, Uncle Aaron smiled "Hey you two" "Hi" I smiled back, at least he was positive this time. I smiled and Spencer sat across from me, I smiled at him and got comfortable. I drifted off to sleep after a couple minutes of voices.