ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ // Ciel Phantomhive x ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ!Reader // тнєgιяℓσffαиfι¢ѕ //

sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ;

You have been friends with Ciel Phantomhive since you where young. You also know Elizabeth Midford, seeing as she's been around that long. Being by their side through thick and thin. To sum it up; you're best friends with Ciel and Elizabeth. 

~

With a small chuckle, you walked with Elizabeth's maid. It was your 14th birthday so you joined Elizabeth to see Ciel Phantomhive. You haven't had a proper conversation with the boy since you where kids, you thought maybe if you went with Elizabeth you would be able to at least stand by and hear a real conversation go on. Now that you got to thinking you haven't seen him since you where just little innocent children. What a friend were you?

With a sigh you followed Elizabeth in, only to be met with  a blindfold to your face. "What is this non-sense Lizzy!?" You questioned quiet loudly, "Don't worry about it (StupidNickName)!" Elizabeth replied, you felt cold hands on your shoulder. You cursed your butler for making you wear a thin-like fabric dress for the day, just 'because it's a special day'. All it is, is another number. A year closer to death. 

You where guided into a room. Slowly someone took off your blindfold and before you could turn around and yell at whoever did it, the lights flicked on. What was before made you- a strong young woman, who never sheds a tear unless something tragic happens- shed a tear. 

'Why?' you may ask. Well to some people it's stupid and why would such a woman like (YourName) cry over this!?

Stood before her was Ciel Phantomhive, his butler, his three servants, Elizabeth, and her maid. The one thing that got the teenage girl was the set up, it was just like her fifth birthday. The last birthday she had that she was able to relax and enjoy.

As much as she wanted to hug and thank Elizabeth, (YourName)'s body and mind dragged over to Ciel. She walked quickly walked over to the boy and gave him a long hug, a hug that was suppose to make up for the last few years that she wasn't there for him and he wasn't there for her.

"Happy birthday (YourName)" You herd Ciel say as he hugged back gently stroking your (HairLength) (HairColor) hair in a comforting way. You couldn't help but let out them tears. Wiping your tears, you smiled at everyone. You haven't felt this happy since you where a kid, playing pretend with Ciel and Lizzy. 

The day continued on. Laughter now and then, smiles, stories, just normal catch up things but with cake and drinks. You never felt so distance but close with Ciel until to day, on your 14th birthday.