SKYSCRAPER | AARMAU PDH

Requested by:
@SprinklesTheKa

WARNINGS:
Harm by others, Minor!Cussing/Swearing

Also, might be shorter than wished for.
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Her eyes travelled across the room, settling on the devious boy who had decided to make her life a living hell.

Gene McFly.

Phoenix Drop High's ultimate bad boy, complete with a graffiti kit and a-admittedly cute-devilish smirk.

The very one who decided he wouldn't take Aphmau's 'no' to join the Shadow Knights, and wouldn't instead mock her and torment her after school with his gang.

She looked at the board again, feeling Gene glare into her very soul. 'Damnit,' she thought, realizing she had just earned herself a harsher beating after school today.

The girl beside her noticed her fidgeting hands and leaned towards her ear. "Yo Aph, is everything okay?" She whispered, playing with the piercing on her cartilage.

Aphmau merely nodded, scribbling down the notes on the board and giving but a weak smile when the same girl got yelled at for beatboxing and rapping in class.

-

The lunch bell rang, and as Aphmau walked into the mess hall she was grabbed and pulled aside. "What the-Aaron?!"

Said boy looked around, as though he were in a James Bond movie, before whispering, "Gene is bullying you, isn't he?"

Instead of denying or walking [running] away, she gave a mere nod. "Why the hell didn't you tell me? I could have helped you-beat the shit out of-"

Aphmau tsked, "Don't swear."

"Don't change the very important subject."

She sighed in frustration. "Fine, okay? He's been bullying me since I denied his offer to join his stupid gang, and he told me to keep quiet or else he'd mention something..that happened."

Aaron raised his eyebrows. "You? A potato?" Aphmau rolled her eyes and punched his shoulder lightly. "Not that way, you pervert. He'd mention..a kiss-nono, I didn't start it-to Laurance, who'd..."

Aaron 'oh'ed in realization. "I see. I could help-" She shook her head. "No..sorry..I got to eat. See you, Aaron."

With that he left the boy standing alone in the middle of the hallway.

-

"Alright, Kitty," Gene hummed. "Have you been telling anyone about our..meetings?" He paused, thinking of the right word while Sasha and Zenix flanked him.

"N-no," she gulped. "Good! All is swell-except for the fact that you did, you lying piece of-" He stopped himself, deciding to crack his knuckles instead.

"I'll say this again. Do you want to join our group?"

She was oh so tempted to say yes, to say yes and end this torment. But she knew it would be no difference-she knew he would refuse her and still continue to bully her.

"No, she won't," a new voice rang out, surprising the four.

"ZENIX! You idiot! I told you to keep a lookout!" Gene hissed. "Lookout or not, I'd find you anyway," Aaron growled.

Aphmau widened her eyes and blushed, surprised he'd show up-for her.

Gene paled when he realized who it was-Aaron Lycan, in all his bandaged and furious glory. "I will say this once, scumbag. Leave Aphmau alone, or deal with me. And in case you think I'm alone, I should remind you that I'm Alpha."

Gene cursed under his breath and lowered his fists, walking away with his gang. "Fine."

Once they were gone, Aphmau stood up and raced towards him, hugging him and kissing his cheek, the boy who had saved her.

The boy as tall as a skyscraper.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

- A. Insanity