ɪ'ᴍ ᴏᴜᴛ // 707 x Reader // Mystic Messenger // тнєgιяℓσffαиfι¢ѕ

Hello everyone!

I want to apologize for not updating much, you see stuff happens. but to fill you in; everyone is trying their best! I know, I know; we still have this request on hold but you know...We really want to write something else then Aphmau- which is why I (TheGirlOfFanfics) haven't taken any request that relate to Aphmau. But to inform the requester; we are indeed working on the Aphmau Boys x Reader! 

Thank you and enjoy!

-

Seayoung sat at the end of the couch, currently he was trying to crack a code. Your Code. He didn't understand why you weren't falling for him, call him selfish but he thinks he has great looks. He looked at you, giving you a hard stare. 

Yes, he was indeed in the friend zone, a place where most males and females cannot escape; But Saeyoung was determined, he wanted to escape. He shall escape, he is the best hacker he knows...other then his brother- But that's not the point! 

You looked up from your phone and saw Seayoung- aka seven-zero-seven giving you the hard stare. "I'm not your computer seven, you can stop staring.." You said, setting your phone down. You just got out of a chatroom with Jaehee and Zen, it was sizzling down to the topic of you and Seven. Making you uncomfortable you left the chat saying your goodbye.

Yes, you did have feelings for the pro-hacker. Yes, you wanted to date him, and yes..you where nervous. You friend zone him so many times you still didn't know why he hasn't given up yet, for the past two months he's been trying to take you out to a private place. You wanted so badly to say yes, but you where just nervous.

What if you said something wrong, or even worse; did something wrong?

You never been on proper dates before, sure you've been to the skating rink before but that led to you spraining your wrist. You only sighed seeing how seven's hard stare at you hasn't gone down. You finally got up and hit his head lightly, just enough to get his attention back.

He was trying to crack the code again. The code to your love, sounds cheesy but it's true! You coughed slightly and pointed to an unopened bag of chips, they weren't his favorite but this was his house which meant those where his chips. He chuckled and nodded, he knew what that cough and point meant. You wanted to eat those chips. He didn't really like them, they had a horrible taste to him; but you liked them.

Since you came over a lot, he bought them just for you. Along with your favorite drink, plus it was another way of showing his love to you. He loved you more then hacking most likely, if he had to choose he would choose you over hacking...But if it rolled down to you and his cars he would be sitting there long and hard, thinking. 

He watched you eat, you where muching down on some (ChipFlavor) chips. May he add; gracefully too. You eventually finished your snacking, since you didn't eat that much you rolled down the top and put a near by clip on the top so they wouldn't go stale so fast. You looked up again to see Seayoung's yellow eyes staring at you.

You only chuckled before picking up your phone seeing you had a message from jaehee. Since she was the only girl in the RFA other then you, you two had a special female bond. You guys where close friends and if you had a personal female issue, she would be the first you would to go..why else would you not? Seeing the message your face turned a hue of red. 

'Just tell him (YourName), Seayoung returns your feelings you know.'

'It's not that easy'

'I understand, for now I have to go. more work..'

'Ah..I'll tell Jumin off later..'

'Thank you..'

"What was that all about?" Seven asked, he was a curious cat when it came to you texting. He would always ask who's in the chatroom even though he could always join the chatroom himself if he was feeling up to it, or he'll ask you who you're texting. Mostly it was Jaehee or Zen. You also grew a close bond with Zen, it was more of a brother-sister relationship since he was so protective of you and you being an only child you took the offer of being like a sister to him.

"Jaehee..." You replied cutting your phone off turning your head to him, giving him a closed eye smile. You sighed before opening your eyes to stare right back into his, "You know I was thinking.." You began playing with your fingers. "huh-" Seven was cut off by you. "You're offer to take me out..I think I'll accept.." you said avoiding all eye contact with him.

Seayong's smile brighten, finally! He was out! He was out of the friend zone! 'I'm out'..not something a hacker enjoys saying- unless it's out of the friend zone of course!

"You totally won't regret this!" he stated standing up putting his hands on his hips. "Hacker Seven-Zero-Seven shall make this date perfect!" He said smiling, you laughed at his childish behavior. "Of course you would, for now I'll walk home to get ready.." you said standing up grabbing your phone and sliding it in your back pocket of the shorts you where wearing. 

Even though the outfit you where wearing- black leggings, shorts on top, with a tanish sweater also on top of a long sleeved black shirt- seemed perfectly fine; Seayoung always made the place he was going to take you out to be fancy and top-secret so maybe dressing up a bit fancier wouldn't hurt you at all. Seven smiled and walked you out. 

He was out.

Out of the friend zone.

-

That's all I have for now, if you enjoyed my Black Butler x Readers then you should gladly know I have Black Butler x Reader Oneshot book on my account along with a completed Alois x Reader. It took two weeks to make and edit so I could publish it and it be completed.

Also funny story;

The whole 'going to the skating rink and spraining wrist' actually happened. It was my first date, and my girlfriend was like so good at skating and since I can't do that it takes time for me to warm up. Me trying to stay up with her, I slipped and used my wrist to protect me which in a result gave me a sprained wrist. Now it pops when I lay on it and move it, making a sick-a$$ beat but then a few hours later it will hurt. Other then that when I get to stressed or I type/text to much it hurts.

Thats all-

~TheGirlOfFanfics