ᴅᴇᴀᴅʟʏ || Alois Trancy x ᴅʏɪɴɢ!Reader || тнєgιяℓσffαиfι¢ѕ

sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ;

(YourName) Trancy has been suffering from an unknown disease since, for who knows how long. At the age of 25 she's on her death bed. With her husband by her side, begging for her not to leave him yet. She passes away

-

Before~

(YourName) Coughed, sending pain through her whole body. Dropping the item she had in her hands causing a loud crash, she fell. Hearing the crash from down the hall, Alois rushes to his wife. Everyone in the Trancy Manner has been on edge since the news of (YourName)'s disease.

The news rolled in when Mrs.Trancy was twenty-two, she herself found out the news when she got tired of having miscarriages. A doctor told her that she had a deadly disease that the doctor didn't know of, Alois was of course pissed. Being told his wife could die any second, minute, hour, day, time. It bothered him. 

Everyone kept an eye on her, although everyone acted like they didn't like her in anyway. Everyone also knew they did, if you catch my drift that is; everyone loved (YourName). If it wasn't for her they all felt like Alois would've gone completely insane, but due to her he calmed down and actually began showing that he cared for the servants. Each and every one of them own her a thank you for that, each servant looked at her differently

if they where given the question "How would you describe  (Yourname) (YourMiddleName) Trancy in one word: what would it be?"

"quite the sweetheart"

"Joyful.."

"enjoyable" "Grateful" "kind"

Now enough of that. 

Present~

(YourName) gave a weak smile to the blond man next to her. Poor man was on his knees holding her hand, praying to the gods you'll magically heal. He reminded you everyday that you couldn't leave him yet, that you guys still had to adopt, you guys still had to grow old together. 

And as much as you wanted that you knew deep down you weren't going to make it. "You can't leave me just yet (Nickname).." Alois reminded you once more time in tears, you chuckled. "I'm sorry my king..Love you with my whole heart.." (YourName) said, as she cupped the side of his face with her free hand.

Her hand dropped.

"(YourName)..? I told you cannot do this! This isn't okay, awaken at this moment! I SAID WAKE UP!" Alois shouted the last part gently squeezing her hand. In tears, he held his- now- late wife's hand.

~

ʙᴏɴᴜs sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ; 

Why would you not listen to Alois? You love him.

-

You sat down in front of the manor, you chuckled watching Luka roam around. You never left Alois, you don't watch every move of his, you had to look after Luka. He's kind of like your kid, he reminds you so much of Alois when you two first met, kind of bratty but so sweet.

"Luka! Come on let's go check on Alois.." You told the young ghost, you talk but all is herd by the servants and Alois would be wind. "A-Alright!" Luka quickly replied and grabbed your hand, you and him walked through the doors of the Trancy Manor. 

This is how it's been for the past few months, you know who Luka was but never seen him. When you saw Luka you saw the son you never had. The look he gave you when he met you too.

It was a look of happiness, he was no longer lonely and due to being with Alois through all this he knew exactly who you where.

"Can I call you mother..? Do you think Alois would let me call him Father.."

"I don't know yet Luka..He saw you as a little brother..But maybe if I ask.."

-~-~

I know my first oneshot was black butler, but I really wanted to do a Alois x Reader. My next one will be Mystic Messenger :')