Crowned

A/N So this is my first story. Let me know what you think and definitely tell me what you think will happen next. I have lots of twists planned so be ready.

It was just a normal day in Amity Park for the young halfa boy. The sun was shinning as he flew at full speed to the Nasty Burger. Danny's friends had been waiting for him for a half hour now. If Skulker hadn't of shown up he would have been there by now, but of course his enemies always showed up at the worst times possible.

Finally the Nasty Burger came in to Danny's field of vision. Quickly he flew behind the building and let the cool white rings wash over him changing him in to the normal teenager, Danny Fenton. With his purple backpack on his back Danny walked in to the Nasty Burger.

Immediately Sam, Danny's goth vegetarian friend, stares daggers at him. Tucker, Danny's techno geek friend sitting next to Sam, began pulling out his PDA and tap it a few times before putting it back in his pocket. Slumping down at their usual table Danny began to explain himself. Sam held up a hand and set to work.

*Time jump to later that night*

As the trio marched their way home after studying at the Nasty Burger for three hours Danny paused. The all too familiar cold feeling made its way out of his core, through his lungs, up his throat, and eventually out of his mouth in a small blue wisp. Sighing Danny pulled his friends in front of him and transformed in to the hero known as Danny Phantom.

Danny slowly looked around himself for any sign of a ghost. It wasn't until the soft voice saying "Time... out" from the shadows did Danny know who it was. Unable to move Danny waited for the old ghost to place the gear shaped medallion around his neck. Once the gold and black pendent, sporting a large CW, was secured around his neck Danny move freely once again.

"What are you doing here Clockwork?" Danny said with slight irritation. Danny was always slightly annoyed with Clockwork because he was never straight with him.

"I came to inform that the Observants have requested your presence, immediately." His monotone voice droned out as he morphed in to his toddler state.

"For what?"

"I am not to discuss only transport." With that Clockwork grabbed Danny's arm and teleported to the ghost zone, leaving Tucker and Sam on the sidewalk with no clue of what just happened.

*In a large observing room full of eyeball ghosts in the ghost zone*

Danny suddenly realized he was surrounded by the obnoxious eyeballs known as Observants. Danny was frozen suddenly and couldn't speak. Suddenly everything went silent. All eyes were now on him and Clockwork in the center on the room. Slowly two of the robed eyeballs approached Danny.
"WHAT OS GOING ON?" Danny said finding his tong again.
"Welcome Danny Phantom. We greet the new prince of the ghost zone." One of the eyeballs said. Danny turned to Clockwork.
"You suddenly the new prince?" Danny questioned, obviously missing the point. Clockwork who was now becoming irritated with the young teen placed his head in his palm and shook his head.
"No Danny," he said in his emotionless voice "you are."
Danny froze. He didn't know what to say. He stood there at a lost until he finally had to sit down. Slowly he sat down on the air behind him floating a few feet off the ground. Placing his head in his hand he asked "I'm the what now?"
"The soon to be crowned prince of the ghost zone... your highness." Clockwork said slightly hesitating as if it pained him before saying your highness. That is when Danny felt his world begin to crumble.

--------------
So what do you think for a first chapter. I know kinda boring but just you wait. I hope to be updating soon but this being my first book we'll see. Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts. BYE!!