Cumble

"The soon to be crowned prince of the ghost zone... your highness." Clockwork said slightly hesitating as if it pained him before saying your highness. That is when Danny felt his world begin to crumble.
-------------
"So hold up... your telling me, I, Danny Phantom am going to be the prince of the ghost zone. Why is that again?"
"Because you defeated Pariah Dark in a battle for the thrown." Clockwork explained calmly. The two had left the pompous eyeballs after Danny was told he was the prince. Neither Danny or Clockwork wanted to stay there so they returned to Clockworks castle.
"I didn't defeat him alone though so why me?"
"You were the one to destroy the sarcophagus and shove him in there to begin with." Clockwork said as he once again morphed but to his middle aged state this time. He was growing tired of the questions Danny keep throwing at him. "You will be crowned on your 16th birthday as the prince, and come your 18th birthday you will become king." He continued "Before you ask we chose to tell you now because your birthday is fast approaching. Next week if I'm not mistaken."
Clockwork was right. Danny had totally forgotten he was 16 next Tuesday. He had four days left of what was his "normal" life. Why did this all have to happen so fast he asked himself.
Suddenly Clockwork pulled Danny out of his thoughts. "You might want to head home your curfew is approaching."
With that Danny stood from his sitting position and flew out. He couldn't be lat to his curfew... again.
--------------
When Danny made it home he slipped in the front door just in time. It was 10:00 and the only person Danny saw was his annoying older sister sitting on the worn purple couch that took up part of the living room. She was reading one of her many phycology books and didn't pay attention to Danny. Quickly, before Jazz started talking to him, Danny went up to his room.
As soon as the door closed behind him Danny collapsed on his bed exhausted from the day. He debated calling Sam and Tucker to tell them what happened but he decided against it. Maybe it was for the better if they just didn't knower all. All they would do is worry. With that Danny started on his mountain of homework he got yesterday.

A/N Hey sorry for the short chapter but I'm going to have a good one coming up. What do you think should happen next? Let me know. Also I had an idea for another fan fic. What if Danny went dark side? Should I write it? Let me know!