Alone

A/N: I'm back peeps. Get ready for a roller coaster in this one. Warning tissues may be advised.
-------------------
"HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL US DANNY!" Sam yelled in Danny's face. After his abrupt leaving yesterday Sam had all day to think and stew in anger towards him. She was furious he hadn't told them about being prince. "WHERE YOU EVEN GOING TO TELL US AT ALL?" she continued to scream. Danny was starting to get mad. Looking at Sam trying to control his temper Danny replied smoothly with a no.

This answer only fueled Sam's anger more. "YOU KNOW WHAT DANNY? IF YOU WANT TO KEEP SOME STUFF FROM US FINE! WE CAN DEAL WITH SOME, BUT YOU BECOMING A PRINCE! A STINKING PRINCE! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO TRUST US! IF YOU CAN'T TRUST US WITH IMPORTANT STUFF LIKE THAT FINE, WE CAN'T TURST YOU EITHER!" Having finished her rant Sam stormed off. Danny looked to Tucker for support but he only shook his head and walked after Sam. How had Danny lost his only friends in less than ten minutes. He would talk to them later when Sam had some time to cool down.

Until then Danny went home. School was out and he had no homework tonight. His flight home was slow though. Box ghost showed up but Danny took care of him pretty fast.

When Danny finally got home Jazz was waiting for him in his room. The second he walked through his door she began glaring at him. "What do you want" he questioned. Danny wasn't in the mood for her after what just happened with Sam. He already felt horrible.

"Where you at least going to tell me?" Tears now beginning to glisten in her eyes Jazz turned to Danny.

"No. I wasn't Jazz. I-"

She cut him off "no Danny. No excuses. I don't care that you didn't want to tell Sam and Tuck, I get that. But why wouldn't you tell me. I'm your sister." The tears finally began falling over her cheeks.

"I didn't want you guys worrying about me. I'll be fine. I didn't think this would be such a big deal.'

"NOT A BIG DEAL? ARE YOU KIDDING ME DANNY! YOU ARE THE PRINCE OF THE GHOST ZONE AND YOU THINK THIS IS... NO BIG DEAL?" She said the last part in a mock tone of him. Danny's parents, upon hearing the yelling, walked up to Danny's room to see what was going on.

"Ever since I got my powers, Jazz, everyone has been worrying about me I didn't want you guys scared or worried about me any more. I... I just wanted everything to be normal." Tears began rolling down his face too. He felt so fed up like everything he has ever done is doing nothing. Danny's parents were now listening intently curious what Danny meant by "powers".

"SERIOUSLY DANNY? YOU HAVE GHOST POWERS! OUR LIFES WILL NEVER BE NORMAL AGAIN! AND IT IS MY JOB TO WORRY ABOUT YOU! I AM YOUR OLDER SISTER! YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME! WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! WHYDON'TYOUTRUSTANYONEBUTYOURSELF!" The last part she said so fast it seemed like one sentence. She turned and stormed out not even noticing her parents as she walked by.

Jack and Maddie though had suddenly put two and two together. With one glance the two disappeared down to thier basement which they converted in to a lab to prepare. They had much to do and very little time to do it.

----------*Time skip*-------------

Danny was flying aimlessly over the city now. He had lost his best friends and his sister in one day. They all hated him and didn't trust him anymore. He decided to give them a few days then try to explain to them again why. Let them think. Until then Danny was going to visit the keep and stay there.

Having made up his mind Danny flew back to Fenton works and went intangible. He slipped in to his room undetected and pulled out a pen and a note book. Opening it to a blank page Danny began by writing a letter to Sam and Tucker. The letter ended up being close to two pages. Danny folded the paper and placed it in an envelope. He repeated this process for Jazz and his parents, though he didn't mention his powers, he told them he was going to be gone for a few days but he would be back and there would be no reason to worry.

Having finished writing all his letters Danny went to Jazz's room and taped the letter to her as well as the one for Sam and Tucker. He had no way to deliver the letter to his friends without being caught so he thought it would be easiest to have her do it.

Next Danny went down to the kitchen to leave the letter for his parents on the dining table. As he set the letter down though he saw a bright light come form under the door leading to the lab. Curious as to what it could have been Danny slowly opened the door. Once the door was open loud bangs and construction noises could be heard. Now even more curious Danny went down in to the lab.

At the bottom of the stairs were his parents. Both were wearing goggles and were building on a large contraption of metal sticking out at odd ends. This not being out of the normal for his parents Danny decided to get their attention. He cleared his throat attracting Jack's attention. Looking back he saw Danny and smilled wickedly. Quickly Jack turned to Maddie, who was under the strange machine and nudged her. She rolled out and gave Danny the same wicked smile as Jack as she said "Hey sweetie." in he loveing maternal tone.

"Hey. What are you guys working on?" Danny asked as he walked up to the strange hunk of metal.

"Oh... just a little something to hold you in, ghost boy." Jack said as he attcked Danny from behind with a Fenton Creep Stick (A bat with the name Fenton on it). He was sucsessful in smacking his son in the center of his head and disorienting him for a few moments.

Springing in to action Danny jumped back as Jack swung again, missing him by inches. Maddie too had joined in at this point and the two continued to assult him mercilissly. After about five minutes of fighting and Danny fighting the urge to change in to Phantom, Maddie finally pinned him to the ground.

Struggling to get back up to get away Danny felt a small prick in his neck. Suddenly he began to feel sleepy. His eyes drooped and his breathing steadied to a even pace. The world around him went dark as the last thing he heard was Maddie telling Jack to prepare the table.

A/N: I know evil place to leave you. Well good thing I'm an evil author. (; What do you think is gonna happen next? Comment any thoughts and make sure to vote. Thanks again to every one of my readers! I love you guys lots! BYE!<3