Chapter 5: AN ALPHA'S AFFECTION

Warm breath on my neck made me a shiver roll down my spine and I found myself snuggling closer to the person who was next to me. I never had the opportunity of having a lie-in with an elder or even a younger sibling, to cuddle up with them and kaze around in bed. Considering the positions that my parents held in the pack, I was often on my own. No lazy cuddles for me. 

Not that they would actually cuddle up with me for the night under any circumstances because they were horny as fuck.

Of course, my quota of cuddling up with Taylor or even my best friend Chriz had come to an end when we reached teenage. And right now I was happy with the fact of cuddling up with some. It's been a long time. WTF?

Yesterday's turn of events came into my mind and I slowly opened my eyes tentatively so as to acknowledge that everything was real. This was happening. I was here... sleeping on his bed and by his I mean Alpha Mercado well Knox to me and Alpha to others.

I was happy to call someone mine and be called his in return. I knew for the fact that being the mate of someone was a very sacred thing and an Alpha of all people will not violate such a bond. And also there were cases of people finding underage mates but then everything is fair in love and war. Did I just seriously say, love?

I had thoroughly accepted the fact that he was my mate. My destined. My beloved.

Don't even ask how we ended up on his bed. The last thing that I remember was kissing him. If taking away my breath with each flick of his tongue was called kissing then so be it. And I loved every second of it. Even when I commented that he was an experienced kisser he said that he never knew that fact because I was his first and will be in every way. And damn me if I wasn't swooning over the fact. I liked being his first. Everything.

Alpha's are loyal by nature and always wait to find their mate. One reason is that nobody and I mean nobody could satisfy them or their wolf when it came to being physically intimate except for their mate. The other was that they are devoted to their mates. Their other half.

I was exhausted by the time Knox had practically explored every curve and crevice and whatnot of my mouth with his tongue that we decided to call it a day. Hell, we did not even have dinner for that matter. Not that I wanted to eat anything because  I had a taste of him and I was loving it.

I looked over and saw him sleeping with a calm look on his face and I couldn't resist myself from running my finger along his lips. A bit swollen from last night. I was never a touchy-feely person when it came to showing affection not because I hated the idea of it but because there was no one that I could be affectionate with.

I slowly caressed his face with my finger, tracing the shape of his jaw and back at his lips again. A little afraid that I might wake him up but then again I couldn't control myself and so I continued exploring the curves of his sculpted face with the tips of my finger and also the curve of my thumbnail when suddenly I was jerked and Knox was hovering on top of me with an indulgent smile on his face.

"Now that is how I would like to wake up every morning," he said while burying his face in the crook of my neck. Inhaling and exhaling slowly as if torturing me because suddenly it became way too much, more than I could handle 'this' early in the morning.

"Good morning, Knox," I said trying to distract him.

He mumbled something and snuggled closer and planted a soft kiss on my neck and oh my! I am... Well, fuck no words. Sue dictionary. Sue English. Sue me.

I am all hot and bothered and nothing is making sense.

"We have...school...to attend?" I said but it sounded more like a question.

"Let's skip," he murmured against my neck and began stroking the side of my face with his fingers. This was too much. I had never experienced this kind of affection from anyone. Someone ready to skip class in order to just be with me. Heck, I even remember the times when I used to be down with a fever while my parents were too busy to take care of me. I sometimes feel guilty about blaming them for not being there for me, loving me and being affectionate with me - I needed them and they weren't there for their only child.

"Nope," I mumbled "let's get ready. I'll prepare breakfast for us." I offered.

"I like the sound of that."

Pecking my forehead he went for a shower and I decided to explore more of his house starting with the kitchen. And let's see what my Alpha has to say about my cooking skills.

"You cook awesome food," he said with his mouth full of pasta while I was busy sipping on my orange juice.

"I am glad you like it," I said while trying to hide the flush on my cheeks and neck but he smirked which meant he had caught me blushing.

"More than liked it actually. I wanna kiss you so hard – like right now."

My eyes widened as he said this and subconsciously I scurried towards the corner of the kitchen which piqued his interest to no length.

Oh God. This. Ain't. Good. We'll be late.

He had easily cornered me because of my previous position and was clearly enjoying himself.

"Now sweetheart that's where you made a mistake," he murmured huskily in my ears. And yeah, did I ever mention how sexy his voice was. It was nothing close to being charming or sweet it was manly. Absolutely masculine. The kind of voice that you wouldn't mind listening to for hours. Being up this close to him was not helping my case. At all.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

MY MY

TOO INTENSE, ISN'T IT?