~Chapter 3

Hi guysss!!

I hope u will like this chapter ~!!

= = = = = = = = = == = = = = == = = = = = =

Chapter 3

Min Yi's POV

“Sehun??” 

I looked at his face..

“Sehun!! It's You!” I shouted

“Min Yi!! Is it you??? I missed you so much.. It's been long since the last time I saw you.” He hugged me..

I feel the heat on my body rose to my cheeks obviouly I am blushing i looked down so my hair will cover my face.

“Missed you too Sehun hyung”

“Still you havent change.. I told you its not hyung because you're a girl. Call me Sehun-oppa”

“No I don't want to. I'm a boy remember?”

“Okay fine. " he asked me

“By the way what section are you in?” 

"Wolf-Special Class. how about you” he replied.

“Really? So we’re on the same section!. But wait, I didn't saw you. Where were you?”

“I was absent but don't worry I'll be there later..”

"Yah! why are you skipping classes" I said and punched him softly on his stomach.

"Ouch! I was just late this morning so I didnt bother to go to class." he explained to me while holding the part of his stomach where i punched him earlier.

"Fine!"

I really missed my Sehun hyung. Sehun's my bestfriend since I was in elementary. It was summer vacation when I met him first. 

He was my first boy bestfriend I had and he was the one that also left me to transfer schools.

 I heard a fake cough and saw Eun Ji looking suspiciously at us.

“Uhh.. Min Yi don't you have a plan to introduce that person over there?” Eun Ji interrupted.

“Ah.. Eun Ji. He is Sehun ,my bestfriend. Sehun, she is Eun Ji.”

“Annyeong Eun Ji ! You can call me Sehunnie. Yehet!”

“Hello Sehunnie!” Eun Ji said

“ So you are his bestfriend. Did you know that Min Yi kept on talkiing about you? He said you are very ajgfsakhgfahdbgvj..” I covered her mouth immediately whispered to her "Shut up! or i will take my shirt away from your thin body". 

“It's  nothing. I think we should go back now they’re waiting for us, Sehunnie wanna go along?” I invited him 

“Sure.”

We are now walking toward the school canteen where my friends are.

“Min Yi, Eun Ji you're here! And who is this?” Joon Yan asked

“I'm Sehun. Min Yi’s bestfriend.” Sehun said