~Special Chapter Part 1

First of all, I wrote this chapter because I can't get any idea what will happen in the story. And there was a person that posted a comment that why they are all afraid of Joon Yan and Lay. And that's why I decided to just wrote this special chapter to just add a chapter in this story and fill your curiosity why. That's all I wanted to say and sorry for the late update. Hope you'll enjoy this chapter because I'll make this long. Hope also if you can stand wrong grammars or spelling because I’m not a wide English user. I use English only when writing not in speaking so that’s why pardon me if I did something wrong in this story and I would really appreciate it if you point out the things that you found wrong and I will quickly change it.

Thank you also to all the readers that continued to read and vote this story even with it’s slow update.

Gomawo chingus……

That's all and you may proceed with the story.

~The reason why they all fear Lay and Joon Yan Part 1~

NORMAL POV

All the girls and boys gathered when Lay and Joon Yan were knocking out Eun Ji and Baekhyun.

"Hey Min Yi why so you fear Joon Yan that much. Knocking them out is notthat bad right?" Mi Nam asked Min Yi.

On that cue all the girls turn around and faced her with fear clearly seen on their faces.

"Min Yi, tell her your horrifying experience first a very long,long time ago that even it was that very long long time ago, it never ceases away from or memories."

Min Yi gulped and then faced all of them.

"It all started on that rainy day, thunder was flashing in the sky, not a presence of a person can be fel-" Min Yi started and then Rae Sang smacked her head using her hand.

"Min Yi, hurry up with that storytelling of yours before Joon Yan and Lay comes back." Rae Sang.

"Okay, Okay. Sorry for delaying. Here I go again. It was I think 2 years ago that we first witness Joon Yan being like this. Being a sadistic monster. Being a ruthless, merciless, unforgiving, angry anything you can describe a monster. You might think that I'm exaggerating but what I will tell you right now is a true story witnessed by all of us on the exact date and time of June 8, 2011, 5:30 P.M exactly. We don't exactly also know what happened to the Joon Yan we used to know that day because she completely changed that day and the next day she acted like nothing happened" Min Yi narrated first while getting a flashlight in her bag. (Where did she get that flashlight anyway?) and then positioned it so it can hit her face and look like a ghost with a light.

"Before that horrifying day around two months ago, this is what happened and we think it’s all related to what happened. It was already dismissal time and everybody was rushing out to the door well except for 5 awesome and very beautiful girls who were also known as the princesses of the schol who slowly packed their things and then headed with grace in their walk. That was until Joon Yan received a call from someone and we all halted in our tracks and turned back to where Joon Yan was and curiosity came upon us when Joon Yan answered it while smiling because she usually answers all her phone calls shouting orders because it's usually about business. Calls from her business partners and many other things related to her being a very famous business woman and a very successful entrepreneur despite her young age." Min Yi.

They all just look at her digesting any kind of information Min Yi was talking about. And they were not a little bit shocked about what Min Yi said Joon Yan being very successful despite her young age because they have already noticed it in her aura ,intelligence, beauty and presence that says that she's a very respectable woman and no one can dare to even defy her.