~Chapter 4

Hi guys !! Late update~ Mianhe !

Here is chappie 4 just for you ^_^

Chapter 4

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyung where's Baekhyun??" Sehun asked him.

"HERE!!" two guys said and inserted between me and Rae Sang.

I looked at the guy beside me and he didi the same to me.

"YOOOUU!!???" we exclaimed at each other.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eun Ji's POV

After the game, I couldn't stop thinking about the happening earlier. I saw a man playing with Sehun and his other friends and his face really looks very familiar and I can't stop think straight after that. We went to the grounds to greet Sehun and his friends and I noticed that 2 of them were missing. Sehun introduced us first and then one by one his friends also did the same and introduced themselves. That man was not there until someone shouted from behind and inserted between me and Rae Sang.

I looked at the man beside me and I realized something.

"YOOOUU!!???" I shouted and he also did the same and we pointed each other.

"MEEEE!!???" I shouted again and he also shouted while pointing ourselves.

"NOOO!! THEMM!!!" I shouted again and he also did the same while pointing at the others.

"STOP FOLLOWING ME!!!!!" he shouted while pointing at me.

'Me following him?? The guts of this man. Who is he to accuse me?' I thought.

"MMEEEE!!???. I'M NOT FOLLOWING YOU!!" I shouted while pointing at him.

We started bickering and it looks like that he is such a jerk but I was impressed because no one has beaten me in any bickering before and he has an answer in anything I say. 

Baekhyun's POV

We played alot today resulting in our absence in class today. But well who cares, we own a share in this school so there is no way I'm going to be expelled.

I was on a bad mood today because of what happened on lunch. The guts of that woman to accuse me of not looking where I am going. I TOTALLY HATE HER!!!!! Yeah!! SOO MUUCHH!!!. I'm going to find that girl and get her expelled. She doesn't know who she is dealing with.  Hhehehe.

This afternoon, some of Sehun's friend friends came and watched us play soccer. I looked at one girl in the bench and she really look familiar. Have I seen her before? Oh well, better get this game finished because I'm tired.

After the game, I immediately went to our own bench to get a drink to quench my thirst. Luhan-hyung followed me because he was also thirsty. We heard Sehun introduce the girls. We finished our drink and then went back to the group. We heard Sehun asked Suho-hyung where I was and I immediately shouted because that is my style of entering a conversation and then I and Luhan-hyung inserted between two girls.

I saw the girl I was beside with turn her head and looked at me and I also did the same and I shouted.

"YOOOUU!!??" I shouted and she also shouted pointing at me.

"MEEEE!?!?!?" I shouted and she also shouted pointing to herself.

"NOOO!! THEMM!!!" I shouted and she also did the same while pointing at the others.

"STOP FOLLOWING ME!!!!!" I shouted while pointing at her.

'Now I remember why she look familiar. She is the girl before during lunch. HEHEHEHEHE. Brace yourself because when my mouth starts talking no one can stop it besides me.' I thought while eyeing.

She looks like she is also eyeing me from head to toe.

'This girl. urggghhh!!! Why is she following me?? Is she looking for a fight??' I thought.

We started bickering and I was impressed in her because she has an answer in anything that I spout. 

Baekhyun and Eun Ji's POV

'LET THE WAR OF TALKING BEGIN!!!!!' both of them thought and smirked at each other.

NORMAL POV

Eun Ji and Baekhyun continued shouting at each other. The others thought that there lives now will be full of noise because of the two. They all decided to grant them the title of 'THE MOUTH OF THE TEAM' because of their consistent talking. All of them were impressed because they continued shouting at each other using different language. 

"WOW!!!!" Min Yi clapped and the others joined her.

"WHY ARE YOU CLAPPING???" Eun Ji and Baekhyun turned around and looked at them clapping.

" In the first place, why are you fighting?" Min Nam asked.

" HE/SHE WAS THE ONE THAT I BUMPED DURING LUNCH." Baekhyun and Eunji shouted with sync.

'Even in shouting they are in synchronized. They are really worth the title' all of them thought as one again.

Eun Ji and Baekhyun continued shouting at each other until it was time for them to go home.

Lay and Joon Yan were the onr that stopped the two in shouting by covering their mouths. 

Lay and Joon Yan apologized for what happened today and exited together with an angry Eun Ji and   a pissed Baekhyun.

 -============================================================-

ANNYEONG CHINGUS!!!!

Sorry for the late update and sorry if this chapter was too short. Don't worry I will update more frequently becuase we had our recognition recently and I am thankful that we all got award

But Eun Ji and baekhyun. Enemies?

YEHET!!!!!!

Please don't forget to vote + comment on your finding.

Saranghae <3

# waitingforthereleaseofEXO'snewalbum..

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE......