~Chapter 14

Min Nam's POV

Today is a friday.  Another day at the school. Atleast it wont be like last year because I already have friends.

I like them because even if they are one of those rich kids, they still made friends with me. Im so lucky to have them. 

"Umma, Appa Im going to school now. Bye" I said to my parents and walked to the school. I looked at my watch and was delighted to see that it's still early.

I want to be early in school so that I won't meet Yoona and her minions. Honestly, they kinda annoy me. I took my book which I just bought yesterday and started reading while walking. 

I was about to turn to the next page but then.

"Ouch."  I said as I accidentally bumped into someone. I looked at him and I was surprised to see Suho. Wow he's early today.

"I'm sorry." I said to him.

"Whatever." He answered. Aissh. I don't know what's with him that he hates me so much? Why is he doing this?

"Maybe I've got the looks, the brain and the money" I heard him say. SAY WHAT? Is he a mind reader or something?

"No I'm not. So can you please get out of my way now. And next time don't speak your thoughts out loud." He said and made his way to the room. Oh gosh I'm so embarrased I never thought that I would speak it loudly. But still, I hate him. I hate his guts and his.. oh whatever.

I sat on the bench and continued reading the book. 

After a few while I felt somebody's presence beside me. 

"Annyeong Min Nam. It's me Rae Sang". 

"Ah. Annyeong Rae Sang. Why are you early? And why aren't you with them?"

"Them who?"

"Joon Yan"

"Oh. It's because I didn't sleep at the house last night. I mean I didn't sleep at the club house last night because of some important family matters that I had to attend to last night"

"Ah. ok"

"Min Nam, I have an idea"

"Mmm.. What is it?"

"Do you want to stay at our club house?"

"Wae?"

"You can go there anytime. I'll tell them that you'll be with us starting tonight."

"TOMORROW? But I didn't tell my parents yet and i didn't even say yes."

"I'll tell your parents and don't worry there's an extra bed and it's closet is filled with clothes already."

"But-" Iwas cut off by Rae Sang.

"No buts Mi Nam. Or else....." Rae Sang smirked at Mi Nam evilly. She looked like she's thinking about ways that can make me say yes.

"Okay. If that's what you want." I sighed, afraid of what Rae Sang might do.

While waiting for the others Rae and I talked to each other and made our way to the classroom. As we enter  I saw Suho and his so called 'members' chatting . The 12 of them are famous in this school. They are called EXO. I don't know why but I guess it's because their faces look exotic. Nah just kidding.

"Min Nam! hey !" 

"Oh. Sorry. what did you say again?"

"Dear, your idling around again. I said they are already here."