~Chapter 12

Hi to vicks24123 !! 

I really dedicate this chapter to you I hope youll like it ! ~

KAMSA~!!

Guys please continue to support this story !

Here is chappie 12 :)

~Chapter 12

*Back at the Xi's Residence*

NORMAL POV

Before dinner was served, both families are in the living room. The mothers are talking about something that both Rae Sang and Luhan can't figure aout what. The fathers are talking about business as usual. Sometimes, they change their topic about the newest trends for men nowadays. While Rae Sang and Luhan are are meddling with their own businesses.

Both of them are into their phone either playing games or texting some of their friends.

Luhan is texting the boys about what happened in the house today.

Just a while ago the boys replied about his message saying things like 'Man, that's a new record to set up', 'Good for you man', 'Good to know that you are still alive and kicking bro'. He just laughed at all the messages they sent him.

While in the other hand, Rae Sang is playing some games with her phone to pass by the time until a message popped out suddenly.

She closed the game she was currently playing and then opened the message that came from Min Yi.

She read the message and this is how the text goes.

Hi Rae Sang!!!. Guess what, the first plan to get Baekhyun and Eun Ji together went successfully thanks to our proffesional acting that can even beat the best actors and actresses in the whole world. LOL.....It looks like they don't have any choice but to follow or else they will face the wrath of the 2 most sadistic person we knew. Oh well,but I heard from Sehun that Luhan's with you now. It seems like the two of you have the same business to get into. I can't wait to know what might happen later on but I smell something fishy for your mom to force you to go there. It seems that it will not be a normal 'family dinner'. Oh well, text me back if there is something wrong okay!!! <3<3<3.

From your cute bestfriend full of aegyo, Lee Min Yi

P.S. You have to be here tomorrow to see the opening of Baekhyun and Eun Ji's act.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE...... See you when I see you!!!!!!.

Rae Sang after reading the message burst out into fits of laughter that make Luhan look at her, thinking she was crazy to be able to laugh so hard in just a message.

And thet made Luhan curious what's the content of the letter.

The reason why Luhan thought that like that is because he and Rae Sang are not that close to each other. The other girls and boys have finally got to know each other except for Baekhyun, Eun Ji, Luhan and Rae Sang.

Eun Ji is close to other boys except for Baekhyun because she hates his guts to even insult the almighty her. Baekhyun is also close to other girls except for Eun Ji because he hates even if she's around him.

Luhan really is sociable to other people but he always feel nervous whenever Rae Sang is around and the same thing can also be applied to Rae Sang who cannot even bare to look at him in the eyes.

It was the first time that the 2 of them can experience being shy when around another person and that is the reason of the awkward silence that enguls around them.