~Chapter 9

~Chapter 9

LUHAN’S POV

After recess, we all went back to the classroom and saw that the teacher had not yet arrived so I went and gathered with the boys. The boys gathered there except for Baekhyun because we told him to buy us drinks from the vending machine downstairs. At first he refused to but then Lay threatened him that if he will buy us drinks he will do something to him which was what he also did to him which I think in Baekhyun’s view, very very horrifying.

We discussed about what our plan for today was to make Baekhyun and Eun Ji go into terms.

RAE SANG’S POV

When we went inside the room, we were the first one to arrive that’s why I asked Eun Ji to go the staff room to fetch the teacher. She obediently did what we asked afraid of what we might do to her precious sweets.

A few minutes later, the boys opened the door talking that made Baekhyun run hurriedly in the hallway.

Me and the girls then discussed what we will do to make Eun Ji and Baekhyun agree with each other.

The boys entered our talk and then they told us about their plan on what to do later that day.

Joon Yan excused me from the plan because of my schedule later. Suho also excused Luhan of not entering because of his excuse of some family matters.

I wondered if Luhan has the same problem has me because we both have some family matters as an excuse.

I know about their plan which was to make Baekhyun and Eun Ji the classroom cleaners for the day but with the supervision of the 2 most feared in their respective gropus: Joon Yan and Lay.

NORMAL POV

Their remaining classmates who were still not in the class sloppily walked inside the room with their gazes on the group that was cuddled together inside the room. They all wondered what was happening. Then a panting Eun Ji and Baekhyun both came inside the room and glared at each other before going back to their respective groups.

Eun Ji informed the girls that their teacher is on the way and the girls just nodded. Baekhyun handed the boys angrily their drinks while the boys just laughed seeing how Baekhyun and Eun Ji look at each other.

While Eun Ji and Baekhyun both thought in their mind the same thing.

‘HOW I WANT TO SCREAM SO BADLY ABOUT THAT ROTTEN ATTITUDE OF THAT JERK/WOMAN.’

The 2 of them just proceeded to seat on their seats and glaring at each other once again.

‘If only my sweets was not on line, I would have punched that jerk already’ Eun Ji said to herself.

‘If only I was not afraid of what Lay hyung might do to me’ Baekhyun thought and then he softened his gaze and he saw that she also did what he did.

They then caught each other stare before turning away and then focusing on what is happening around them.

The both of them didn’t noticed the smile that appeared on their friends’ face.

MI NAM’S POV

Believe me or not, but I was the first one to notice Eun Ji and Baekhyun’s glare at each other making me eye the others and get what my message was. The others saw Baekhyun and Eun Ji softened their look at each other making them smile at what they just saw.