~Chapter 5

New Enemies : EUn Ji and BAekhyun .. Sounds fun !! ^____^

U like them?

= = = = = = == = = = = = = = = = == 

~Chapter 5

Normal POV

The girls went to their classroom to gather their things while the boys took a shower in their locker room. Even though they are now separated, Eun Ji and Baekhyun continued their non-stop talking about how they hate each other.

In their minds they also thought something.

‘I WILL CRUSH THAT MOUTH OF HER/HIM’ Eun Ji and Baekhyun thought as one.

Eun Ji’s POV

“Can’t you see the guts of that man. How dare he!!!!. I was the victim!! Urrggghhh! Isn’t he a jerk?? IhatehimIhatehimIhatehim!!!! ARRRGGHHHH!!!!! How dare he go against me. Tomorrow, I’ll show him my wrath. Hehehehehehehehe. Just wait.. ummmmm… Hey Min Nam, what’s the name of that jerk again?” I said out loud making the others laugh at me because I look like a 5-year old kid fighting with another 5-year old kid.

“It’s Byun Baek Hyun Eunji” Min Nam answered me politely.

‘Even in answering that jerk’s name, she is so polite. I wonder why that Suho trolls her so much?’ I thought.

“Thanks Min Nam. Just wait Byun Baek Hyun. I’ll CRUSH YOU!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!” I shouted and laughed like an evil witch.

The others look at me with a smile on their faces.

“Hey guys, what’s wrong with you. Why are you looking at me like that. Is there something wrong? Is there a dirt in my face? Is there something wrong with my hair?” I asked them making their smiles go wider.

“ Oh nothing our dear Eun Ji. It is just because this is your first time having a rival in non-stop talking, isn’t it?” Joon Yan asked me.

“SSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!???????????” I half shouted, half asked.

“Oh no, it’s nothing. It is just like you can’t get him out of your head because you are consistently talking about him at for us it looks like you are in love with him.” Sei Ri said and all of them smirked at me.

“ WHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!???????????????” I shouted making them close their ears because of the noise.

Thankfully, no one was in the classroom that time for they will surely lose their eardrums. It’s fine with them because they already heard me scream like this many times. Well except for Mi Nam but thankfully, Min Yi already gave her a pair of earplugs as a preparation in case I scream. They sure are wise.

Baekhyun’s POV

We arrived in our private locker room to take a shower at I can’t help but be pissed about that girl. She is so annoying insisting that she was the victim at lunch because I was the one not looking my way. HUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH?? Can’t she see that she was the one talking to her phone awhile ago and I’m the victim here.

I can’t help but put on an annoyed face towards my friends.

“Hey Baek, what’s with the annoyed look?” Chanyeol, my bestfriend asked me while holding in a laugh.

“ It’s just because of that annoying girl. She was the one that bumped at me in the first place and she’d the one that is insisting that I’m the one at faukt. MMMMMEEEEEEE!!!!!!??. How dare she accuse me!?. UUURRRRRRGHHHHHHHHH!!! That woman is so annoying. I want her out of this school once and for all. I’ getting her out of this school now. Hyung, give me my phone. PALI, PALI!!” I shouted and asked Kai to give me my phone while the others just give me an amused look.