Chapter 2

Cheonsa ran away. She needed some fresh air. Too many things were going through her mind in this moment. Tall brunet girl with long and straight hair wanted to chase after her. That was Jasmine. One of her friends from the band. Unfortunately for her, Jungkook was faster.

The rest of them walked to Jasmine and asked "Who was that?"

She took a deep breath befor answered. "Old friend..."

***

"Cheonsa, wait!" Jungkook shouted. "Please, wait!"
She still kept walking in fast speed.

Cheonsa was outside the stadium when Jungkook finally caught up with her. "Could you wait for a second?" He asked her barely breathing.

She looked at him with red eyes. "What happened? Do you know this guy?" He countinued to ask questions, his voice was soft. She didn't replay. Insted of this, she hugged him very tight. He immediately returned the hug, wishpering some comforting words.

Both of them stayed silent until got to the nearest park. They sat on the grass between flowers under a tree. Jungkook wanted to know, why his best friend was so sad. Before he could say anything, Cheonsa was the first one, who spoke up.

"His name is Patrick." Jungkook was looking at her curiously. "We met each other when I was 18. He's one year younger than me."

"No way he is older then me..." Jungkook mummbled.

Cheonsa chuckled lightly. "Yeah... but it's just one year difference. Just like between me and him." She sighed. "He was playing on a basketball court with other kids from school. I used to go there with my friends and we cheered teams. He was new in town. At the first moment I thought 'okay, this guy is cute'. He was looking at me almost all the match. I also was staring at him. He intrigued me more and more." She keeps talking, playing with the grass between her fingers. She avoided Jungkook's gaze. "I was doing lots of stupid things because of him. In one day, my friends have come to Patrick and said I had a huge crush on him... That was so embarrassing. I started avoiding him. That wasn't easy when we were at the same school. All of his friends was looking at me everytime when I passed by. I heard them wishpering... Even that he haven't come to me first, he still was staring and it looked like he also had a crush on me. I gathered to the courage to approach him. I just wanted to talk. You know how it is, simple conversation with your crush means a lot to you."

He chuckled softly. "Yeah, I know how it is." He replied her.

She continued. "After our first conversation we've started to be friends. I've never known, if he liked me in that way as I liked him... I still had hope. We became acting like a couple but without kissing or something more. We just spent almost every minute together, holding hands. He have never asked me to be his girlfriend."

"Did you want that?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"Yes." She looked up at him. "Of course, I wanted to be his girlfriend. He was my first love and my first heartbreaker." She smiled sadly.

"What did he do?"

"He just found someone better then me and lost interest."

"His lost." He said and got up.

"Where are you going?" She asked confused.

"Not where I am going, but we!" He smiled brightly and handed her a hand. "I saw ice-cream with peanut butter flavor next to the park."

She immediately cheered up. "No way! Peanut butter?! My favourite!"

"I know. That's why we are going to buy as much as we could eat."

"Jungkookie..." She started hesitantly. The boy hummed in respond so she said. "... thank you."

He took her hand in his as usual. "Hey, what are best friends for?"

She chucked quietly. "Yeah, best friends..."