Chapter 29

Yoongi&Sohyun- Daegu, South Korea

Sohyun had hands full with plates but didn't know where exactly she supposed to place them. "Put these on that table behind you, sweetheart. Don't worry." Mrs. Min spoke from another room.

The girl sighed with relief because being a help in the restaurant of Yoongi's parents finally finished. She did not mind helping her boyfriend's family in their business, but they had lots of clients that day and there wasn't even a single moment to sit down for a break.

Before leaving the restaurant, Mr. and Mrs. Min wanted to have a word with the young couple. "A few our workers got sick and we couldn't find anyone to switch with their working hours for today. As you could see, we had tons of people here and I have no idea how it would be without you two... This is why we truly appreciate you came here as soon as you heard about the situation. The biggest thanks from the bottom of our hearts once again."

Yoongi took Sohyun's hand in his, couldn't hide a bright smile as looking at his girlfriend, who looked tired but also happy.

"Dad, seriously, that was nothing-" Mr. Min didn't let his son to finished the sentence because his opinion of the situation was different.

"No, Yoongi-ssi. You're wrong. It wasn't 'nothing', it was something. I mean it, son. You two are still young, you should be careless and free. Do stuff like every other rich kid do. It's also your first time when you brought your girlfriend to your hometown and introduced her to us. You've never done that before. That means you take this beautiful woman seriously and she is the whole world to you which makes us really happy."

"She is," Yoongi whispered under his breath uncontrollably and Sohyun heard that. She knew she was important for her boyfriend but didn't know it was that big.

Mr. Min continued his speech. "You should take her out, show her the town, explore new places together... But instead, you come to two old people to get sweaty and dirty your well-groomed, young hands. That's why me and your mother are so grateful. Stop saying it was nothing."

Sohyun was touched by these words and also wanted to spoke up this time. "It was a pleasure to help you, Mr. and Mrs. Min. My mother raised me that way when someone needs help, I should at least try my best. I did it on my freeway, Yoongi did not have to even convince me to come here today." She stopped for a second to looked at her loved one and exchanged smiles. "The work was exhausting, of course, but it doesn't matter. I still could spend this day with Yoongi-ssi and get to know his parents better, because this situation brought us closer. I also met lots of new and great people who work in the kitchen in your restaurant. There was no time to get bord. I also want to thank you for today and I'm happy I could help."

When all four went to a car, Mr. Min slowed down a little to whispered few words to his son's ear that no one except them would hear. "That girl is an angel. Don't you ever let her go. She is the type that is worth fighting for."