Chapter 22

Ma baby
Break time together?

My love
At the dinette w/JK&JH
Join us.

Ma baby
And u didn't tell me earlier??
You deserve a punishment.....

My love
You want to punish me, baby?~

Ma baby
Maybe I do, maybe I don't..

My love
And what if I tell you that Yoongi kissed me..?

Ma baby
He did what?!
Be there in a minute, we need to talk, young lady!

My love
Just a peck on a cheek but still counts

Ma baby
Don't care, that cheek is MINE like the rest of you!
I'm definitely gonna punish you tonight.
Prepare yourself.

My love
Can't wait 💋

Jimin came to 'The Dinette' after Cheonsa sent the last message. He sat besides his girlfriend, putting his hands around her waist, bringing her closer and started hugging. She wanted to say something but couldn't do it while the boy was kissing her cheek repeatedly.

He brought his plump lips to Cheonsa's ear and whispered. "Mine."

She giggled and whispered back with a smile on the face. "Yes. Yours."

Jungkook felt jealousy and was trying to not look at the couple who was sitting in front of him. Maknae wanted to leave the room but knew it could look suspicious. That's why he stayed with them for a little bit longer.

Hoseok started talking again about how cute the couple was what made Jungkook even more nervous. He almost got up from a chair, wanted to excuse himself but didn't because Suncy came to the room at the moment.

"Oh, hello my lovelies! How are you today?" The girl greeted everyone.

All of them greeted her back and she went to a fridge for some fruit yoghurt. Jungkook was sitting closest to 'The Kitchen' so Suncy took a seat next to him.

"Banana milk, huh?" The girl chuckled.

"Raspberry yogurt, huh?" Jungkook reacted the same as Suncy.

"It's a daily ritual."

"Tell me about it!" Both ended up laughing.

Conversation with Suncy and Hoseok helped the youngest to not keeping the attention on the lovely couple until the older girl looked at them again and asked.

"Did you do it?"

"Did what?" Cheonsa asked innocently.

Suncy smirked and moved her eyebrows in rapid speed. "You know... this."

Everyone knew already what she was asking. Jungkook straightened up in his chair, feeling uncomfortable again.

Cheonsa hid her face in hands mumbling. "Jesus Christ, you are such a pervert..." Jimin blushed and also hid his head, presing his face to the girl's back of neck, tightening the grip around her waist. "Have you lost your mind? We started dating yesterday, Sunbin." Cheonsa called her by the real name.

Hoseok decided to join teasing and said. "Well~ I would not be so sure. You two were all alone in our apartment for so long. When we came back to the dorm, you were sleeping, cuddling to each other and that wasn't even a late hour." He added the rest with a smirk. "Come on, who goes to sleep at 9 pm? You had to be very tired." Suncy chuckled under her breath while Jungkook sighed, dropping his head low.