Chapter 12

"Go with them, Suncy. I forgot the key to my room, so I need to get the secound one from Jasmine." Cheonsa tried to sound normal but deep inside her she was mentally broke.

"That's okay, Cheon, I will go with you." Suncy didn't want to leave her friend. Normally Cheonsa loved the older being that caring but not this time. She needed to stay alone with her thoughts.

"No, go with them. I need to speak with Jasmine anyway. I think we have a little problem and it may take us some more time." Cheonsa tried her best to sound convincing and not to cry in front of her friend.

Suncy believed her words and ran to the boys, who were entering a taxi. She turned around once again to check, if Cheonsa was alright.

The worst kind of pain is when you're smiling just to stop the tears from falling. Cheonsa was in that pain.

She wasn't able to get into the cub with them to watch how he was touching other woman or even more.

Cheonsa called a cub and was lost in thoughts again.

'I can not be mad or even blame him for what happened tonight. He has no idea I like him more than a friend. He has the right to flirt with other women. I don't like it. No! I hate it. But I can do nothing... he is not mine... and never will be. Maybe it's a sign that we're not meant to be together. Maybe I supposed to give Patrick a chance. I loved him once but if I still do..? I can not imagine him in my future as my husband... as a father of my children. I can see... blank space. No, Patrick definitely belongs to my past. He had his chance to have me as his but not anymore. He lost his one and only chance for a relationship with me. Now I need to move on. I am sure that someday I will meet someone with whom I will be happy. Everyone deserves to be happy, even me. But I can't help myself because I still want to belong to him and know how it is to be loved. But it's too late. The most painful thing is knowing that I am only a friend to him and nothing more...' She did not stop herself from crying any longer.

Their taxi had to drive longer way because when Cheonsa was getting out from her cub, saw her friends next to an elevator. Fortunately, they did not notice her and she walked quickly to the stairs. Cheonsa didn't want them to see her in that condition. Her eyes were red, all face in tears, high heels in one hand, purse in another and bare, bloody feet. She cut her skin when she stood on a sharp, little stone but she didn't care. She felt worse kind of a pain in that moment- broken heart. Unfortunately, she noticed when he took in embrace that woman by her waist and smiled to her. That was like a knife to her heart. Cheonsa wanted to be on her place, to could feel his soft skin, smell his scent and be able to kiss that soft, rosy lips. Jealousy mixed with pain filled Cheonsa that night.

When she entered to her room, sat on the floor, put her back against a wall, hugged knees to her chest and crying even harder.

She stopped by a sound of her phone.

From: Patrick
Thank u for a great concert once again. You were amazing! From now on I am a big fan of kpop 🤝 You are my bias, of course 😉 (Daisy taught me that word. I hope it really means that you are my favourite and she didn't make any foolish joke). Party was also fantastic coz u were there with me. I had so much fun. I know you're coming back to Korea tomorrow but have hope we will see each other on another occasion.
Get some rest, goodnight beautiful.

She could not think clearly through the alcohol and the pain she felt. She kept thinking about the couple from the next door... that they were having sex in that moment. Cheonsa decided to answered on Patrick's message.

To: Patrick
Come to my room- 423. I want to see u once again.
And don't worry, Daisy taught you right. Thank you.