Chapter 15

Cheonsa was facing the front door of the boys dorm. She stood there, dripping wet, clothes clinging to her body. The long, brown hair of hers was sticked to her neck and forehead.

She knocked, wiping drops of rain from her glasses. From a taxi to the building was only a few steps, but she still managed to get all wet because of a huge storm.

After a moment Seokjin opened the door. A white shirt rested on his broad shoulders and a pajama navy blue bottom were held by string on his hips. The boy was surprised to see her.

"Pumpkin?" He called her by one of many nicknames. "What are you doing here? It's late and you are all wet." The boy moved from the entrance and invited her inside. "Come here. Quickly inside, young lady!"

He brought the girl to the livingroom where were Namjoon, Taehyung and Hoseok. All of them looked amazed by seeing her.

"Sit next to Hobi. I will bring you a towel." Seokjin commanded.

Hoseok hugged her tightly, trying to warm the girl up.

"Why are you here, Cheonsa?" Namjoon asked first. "Not that I have anything against your presence."

"I came to see Jungkook, actually."

"Why is it for?" This time Taehyung manager to ask but she didn't answered his question because Jin came back with the towel.

The boys told Seokjin that Cheonsa would like to meet Jungkook and he shouted. "JK, bring your muscle ass up here!"

The boy reacted immediately and appeared in the livingroom. He studied Cheonsa's face for a moment befor spoke up. "Finally." He sent her his bunny smile and took her hand in his. She got up from a couch and followed the boy. The voices coming from behind their backs, stopped the couple.

"Why so fast?" Taehyng and Hoseok said in the same time. They turned on heels to face their friends once again.

"Me and Cheonsa need to talk and it's late. That's why." Jungkook explained.

All four boys looked at their hands which were glued to each other. "Are you together?" They asked at the same time.

Both of them wanted to deny but Seokjin was faster. "Our Jungkookie finally found a girlfriend!" He clapped his hands repeadiatly. "And what kind of a girl!"

All of the guys, included Jungkook, sent Jin a murderous look. Cheonsa didn't know how to react. It was definitely too much for her to handle that all at one evening.

Jungkook brought her to the bedroom which he was sharing with Jimin and Hoseok.

"Don't shut up the door when you are with a girl. You're way too young for that, JK!" Jin's voice was heard in the distance. It was his mother kind of a joke. The younger used all his strength to close the door with a bang.

Jungkook forgot that they were not alone in the room. "I am so sorry for waking you up, hyung!" He apologised to now very awake Jimin.

The boy rubbed his eyes while yawning. "What is going on, Kookie?" He mummbled.

"Jin-hyung is just annoying and I forgot that you are sleeping here. I'm so sorry, hyung, really."

"That's okay, Kookie-ah." Then Jimin brought his gaze to the girl who was standing behind Jungkook. "Cheonsa?" He blinked a few times in disbelief. "What brought you here at this late hour?"

"Umm... I have something important to talk about with Jungkook.." She answered shyly.

"Oh." Jimin got up from bed. "I will give you some privacy then."