Chapter 30

Jimin, Cheonsa&Jasmine - Seoul, South Korea

Jasmine was locked in her room because she was embarrassed and disgusted with what she saw at a moment ago.

The couple was standing in front of the bedroom. They couldn't get inside, so Cheonsa knocked on the door. "Jas, come on, we said sorry! And also, it was not what you think it was!"

Jimin shocked his head in disbelieve, "what do you mean, it wasn't what she think it was? That was exactly what she thinks it was!"

He became quite when got a hit on a shoulder from Cheonsa. "Shut your smart mouth, please."

"Yes, chef." Joked Jimin but the girl wasn't in the mood right now.

Sounds of steps were heard which meant that Jasmine came closer to the door. First thought of the couple, she was going to unlock them but instead, she finally spoke up. "Leave me alone for a while. I need to at least try to forget about what I saw. But please, share your love somewhere else than my kitchen. There is food, you know?"

Jimin grabbed one of Cheonsa's hand and headed towards her bedroom, but before they riched there, the girl shouted to Jasmine, "THAT KITCHEN IS NOT YOURS BUT OURS! YOU BARELY CAN COOK!"

"NONSENSE!" Jasmine opened the door to shout it back to her face.

"Hah! Told yah, I'll make her out of the cave! You owe me fifty bucks!" Cheonsa cheered up because she won the bet with Jimin.

"Bastards~" Jasmine mumbled before locked herself again.

***

When the couple was laying on a bed, watching serial, Cheonsa couldn't focus on the plot because she was still unsatisfied with how things ended in the kitchen.

She turned her head slightly to look at her boyfriend. Jimin's gaze was on the screen but with a corner of his eye noticed her staring.

"What is it?" He asked.

She didn't answer and kissed him on the lips instead. The boy was surprised at first but then he returned the kiss which became more passionate.

Cheonsa's hand slided down to his pants, wanted to palm his length to turn him on, but she stopped kissing.

"You're hard." She didn't try to hide her surprise.

Jimin chuckled, "I am hard all day, chef."

Cheonsa raised one eyebrow up and smirk. "Someone has to do something with it, don't you think?"

"But Jasmine-"

"She saw us in the kitchen. I'm sure, she knows what we are capable of doing right now."