Chapter 25

One month later

One month later

The couple couldn't get hands off each other. Lips were moving in synchron but that was still nothing. Tongues joined to the play, fighting for dominance.

Smell of alcohol was everywhere because of the broken bottle of whisky which landed on the floor when Cheonsa kicked it by accident. It was understandable because Jungkook took her roughly by waist, wanted her closer to his body and placed on his lap.

The girl pushed his chest to could look him in the eye. Swollen lips brought Jungkook's whole attention. Saliva was present on her bottom lip and the younger pulled out his tongue to be able to licked it off.

Cheonsa muttered, trying to ignored nibbling on her lip. "T-the... the bottle."

Both Cheonsa and Jungkook were drunk as fxxk.

"Fxxk the bottle." The boy reply carelessly.

He pushed Cheonsa down on the sofa, laying on top of her. She started giggling as playing with some of his strands of hair on the forehead.

"Am I that funny right now? Is this position so funny for you?" He added with devilish smirk. "We can change that."

She was giggling even more when Jungkook rolled off of her, laying on his back and situated the girl above him.

"Still funny, beautiful?"

"No, Kookie." She nuzzled to his cheek. "But you look so cute when you want me."

Now the boy joined giggling. "Then I look cute all the time."

Cheonsa was lustring the boy's lips and spoke up. "It looks so yummy." He hummed, asking what she was talking about. "Your lips. They look like cookie. I wanna bite the cookie."

He chuckled under his breath, showing his bunny teeth. "Bite then, how many times you want. I also have a lollipop, if you would like to taste the flavour."

She rested her forehead against his, giggling again. "I like lollipops."

"My lollipop also likes you." Cheonsa hit his chest lightly, making him laught louder.

The boy wanted to kiss her once again so closed the gap between them which brought wild desire. She bit his lips very hard but Jungkook loved the roughness. Both of them moaned at the same time to each other's mouth.

Jungkook slided his hands down to her bottom and started squeezing it continuously. The boy loved how their bodies fitted perfectly together and the fact that even he had big hands, couldn't embrace the whole her butt. It was just too big for him and couldn't wait to touch it without any clothes on.

Cheonsa became impatient and ripped his shirt off. Buttons flew around the room but no one cared. Next in the line were trousers. She unbuckled the belt in fast movement, removing his pants. Jungkook didn't stop her because that was what he wanted and what he needed.