New house

Lily's P.O.V

Harry and I just bought our house! It's so beautiful, and I can't wait to have a family there! We are starting to set things for our wedding. I'm so excited I never thought I would be marrying Harry Potter. I love him so much! We don't know much about our wedding yet, but I'll show you when we have things. We just started packing everything for our house. For safety, we have decided to live in a muggle neighborhood. As I watched Harry load the heavy stuff in our moving van, I smiled and told him "you look so hot carrying that." He smiled and said "you look so hot watching me." I giggled, and then I helped him load the light things. When everything was set, we went inside to say goodbye to Hermione and Ron. Hermione said "promise you'll tell us when your settled?" I answered "promise." We laughed and then hugged each other. Ron and Harry hugged, too. Ron said "take good care of my sister, because I know where you live." Harry nodded and we laughed. We got in the van, and then I grabbed my camera that I bought for our new memories. Harry started driving, and I started trying to figure out how to record on this thing. It took a bit to get there, but we finally got to our new home. Harry started loading everything out of the van and into our house. He started setting up the furniture, starting with our room. When he finished our room, he yelled from upstairs "Lily, love! Can you come here please?" I went upstairs and said "what's up?" He looked at me and said "you want to take a break?" We we're both fixing separate things. I nodded and we laid down on the bed we bought. Harry let me lay my head on his chest, and I smiled. He wrapped his arms around me, and kissed my head. I said "I can't believe you got me this gorgeous ring." He smiled and said "one gorgeous ring for one gorgeous girl." I giggled, and said "please tell me how much it costed." He shook his head and said "that is my secret." I sighed, and he kissed my head. We later went out to buy some things.

Harry's P.O.V

Lily and I had to buy food for the week, so we left to the store. We were there for two hours, and when we came home, we were tired. We just laid down in our bed and talked about the wedding. It was 9:00pm, and we were tired so we went to sleep. Tomorrow, we'll finish settling in....... and look for jobs.