The First Visit

Lily's P.O.V

It's the next day, and after breakfast, Harry and I continued setting up our house. We finished at 4:00pm, so we called Hermione and told her she could visit. Harry and I decided to wait in the living room, and he smiled at me. I giggled and asked "what?" He said "you are so beautiful." I smiled, and leaned in slowly for a kiss. Harry leaned in too, and once our lips met, I closed my eyes. I've never had this many fireworks in my life. Harry and I stood up, and he put his hands on my hips. I put my hands on his shoulders, and Harry walked towards the wall. He pushed me against it, and moved closer to me. After a few minutes, we heard a knock on our door. Harry pulled away, and kissed my cheek before we answered the door. Hermione and Ron greeted us, and we let them in. Hermione said "you found a gorgeous house!" I smiled and said "Harry found it. I just laid back and watched him." The four of us laughed, and it reminded me of all the good times us four had together. Only this time, Hermione and Ron were dating. We talked about our memories at Hogwarts, and had a great time. After a few hours, Hermione said "ok, I think we should go home." We stood up, and walked them to the door. Once we closed it, and saw them get in their car, Harry turned to me and said "ok, where were we?" I smiled and said "we were celebrating our new house." Harry answered "oh, yea." I giggled and we leaned in again. This time we sat down, and Harry put one hand on my leg. Fireworks rushed through my body. I forgot about the rest of the world for a while. After a while, Harry pulled away and said "ok, we should go to bed. We have to apply for jobs tomorrow." I agreed and we went to our room. Once we were ready to sleep, Harry said "goodnight, my love." I smiled and said "goodnight, Harry." He kissed me passionately, and then I fell asleep with his arms around me.