Jobs

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up early today, so I decided to make Lily breakfast. I made her an egg in the shape of a heart with some toast and orange juice. When I was pouring her juice, I felt arms wrap around me, and she asked "who's that for?" I answered "it's for you." She smiled, and kissed my cheek. We ate breakfast together, and after, she told me what job she was going I find. "I want to be a Healer." I said "that would be a great job for you." She asked me what I wanted to be, and I said "I want to be an auror." She gave me a worried look, and asked "you'll be careful, right?" I nodded, and she ran to me. I hugged her, and she said "promise me you'll keep yourself safe." I answered "I promise. I won't do anything to hurt you."

Lily's P.O.V

Harry said he wants to be an auror. That raised some worry in me. For those of you who don't know or don't remember, an auror is a dark wizard catcher. Harry then drove us to our interviews, and as soon as I walked in, I got the job! I then walked outside and waited for Harry to come pick me up. When he picked me up, he said "I got the job!" I smiled and said "I'm so proud of you, Harry." I kissed him, and he said "so..." I answered "oh, right. I got the job too! And guess what? Harry couldn't guess, so I told him, and he was surprised. We talked about our jobs together, and Harry told me he had to go through training before getting his uniform and his badge.

8 weeks later

Harry's an auror now! When we went home, I asked Harry if he could show me his uniform. He went upstairs, and then walked in the kitchen and then said "here it is." My mouth dropped. He looked so hot! I walked up to him, and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I giggled and kissed him. He kissed me back, and we pulled away after a few seconds. He said "how about we celebrate our new lives together with a dance?" I smiled, and he suggested we dress up. I agreed, so I went to get dressed(outfit at top). I walked downstairs, and I heard My Everything by Ariana Grande. Harry walked down the stairs, and said "you look beautiful, as always." I giggled, and said "you look handsome as always." He smiled, and took my hand. We started dancing, and he said "we should get the date for our wedding soon." I nodded and said "this is practice for our dance." He smiled and said "I'm trying to picture you in a beautiful white dress with your veil." We smiled at each other, and he pulled me closer after a bit. He started leaning in, and I leaned in too. Our lips met, and Harry pushed my hair back. He cupped my face with his hands, and I had my hands on his shoulders. Harry rubbed his thumb on my cheek, sending shivers all through my body, and he picked me up and walked me upstairs. He laid me down on our bed and kissed me. He was on top, and he moved his lips from my lips to my neck. I giggled, and he said "it's more fun to kiss your lips." I agreed, and he went back to my lips. My shoes were off, and he started taking his shirt off. I helped him, and the he tugged at my dress. I helped him slide it off, and then he slid his pants off. I felt the warmness of his body on mine, and then he asked me "do you want to stop here?" I felt ready to do this, so I answered "no, let's go further." Harry said "we'll take it slow." I nodded, and then we continued. Our clothes piled up on the floor. That was the best night of my life so far.

The next morning, I found myself in my shorts and a tank top, and Harry with his shorts. I smiled as a I remembered what happened last night, and then Harry woke up. He answered "good morning, my love." I smiled and said "good morning, Harry." We were facing each other, and Harry said "you were amazing last night." I answered "so we're you." We smiled at each other, and he kissed me. I never get tired of him kissing me. I walked downstairs, and made us breakfast. Harry then walked down, and I saw his messy hair. I felt different. After breakfast, I decided to visit Hermione. Harry said he would come too. Hermione opened the door and said "hey guys! Come in!" We walked in and sat down next to each other. Hermione said "oh wait. I know those faces." I giggled, and Harry looked embarrassed. Hermione said "Harry, what have you been up to?" Harry just smiled but didn't answer. She laughed, and then Ron ame down. He saw our faces, and then looked at me. He teased me saying "wow Lily. I didn't think you were like that." I smiled, and then we stayed for an hour. We then went home, and Harry said "you want to find the date for our wedding?" I smiled and said "I never thought you would ask me that." We laughed, and walked to our car. Harry drove us, and we found a venue called Green Hill Venue. Harry then said "let's go find your wedding dress." I smiled, but then asked him "can we just pick up my parents, Ron, and Hermione? I want them to be there with me." He nodded, and then we picked them up. When we got to the first bridal shop, my mom came with me to look for dresses. Hermione enjoined us, and Ron and my dad stayed with Harry to keep him company. I found three options I really liked. We went to try them on, and I got in the first option. It didn't look like I wanted it to, so I tried the other one on. It was pretty, but didn't give me the feeling. I then got in the third one, and I saw my mom start crying. Hermione looked surprised, and said "you look gorgeous, Lily!" The lady helping us brought me a veil, and placed me in front of the mirror with my eyes closed. She said "when you're ready, open your eyes." I nodded, took a breath, and then opened my eyes. I was so surprised at how beautiful the dress was. It brought some tears out of me, and then Hermione and my mom both hugged me. I got back in my own clothes, and decided to buy that one. We bought it, and then I hid it from Harry. I walked back to them, and Harry said "I missed you." I answered "I missed you too," and kissed him. He kissed me back, and then we went back in the car. When we dropped off my parents, I asked my mom to hold onto my dress so Harry wouldn't see it, and my mom said "this is a pleasure!" I hugged my parents, and then Harry and I went back. Harry tried to know what dress it was, so he asked "tell me what it looks like, please?" I shook my head and said "you're going to have to wait." He seemed anxious, but then we went to bed. By the way, the wedding is in 6 months! It feels so close!