My First Day at Work

Lily's P.O.V

Today's my first day working as a Healer! I woke up in Harry's arms, again, and got out carefully. I went down to make us breakfast, and while I was making it, I felt his arms wrap around me. He kissed my cheek and said "good morning, my love." I smiled and said "good morning, Harry." He was still holding me, so I said "can you let go?" He shook his head and said "you'll have to prepare breakfast like this." I giggled as he held me tighter, and continued. When I was finished, we sat down, and I told him I had to go to work. He said "no, don't leave me here." I said "I know, I wish I didn't have to go." He asked "5 minutes? Please?" I thought about it, and finally said "ok." He smiled, walked over to me, and kissed me. I kissed him back, and then he walked me over to the couch, and sat down. I sat down on his lap, and after a few seconds, he laid me down. I giggled, and he kept kissing me. He ran his hand through my hair, and then I sat up. He then pulled away and said "ok, that's it." I said "nooo," and wined. He smiled, kissed my cheek, and said "we'll continue when you get back, ok?" I nodded my head, and then said goodbye. He said "let me drive you there." I agreed, and we got in our car. When we got there, he got out and opened the door for me. He said "alright, you have a good first day." I smiled, and then kissed him softly. I waved bye to him, and walked inside. I already miss him!

Harry's P.O.V

I don't want Lily to leave me! I got in the car and drove home. I took off my shirt, and left my shorts on. I sat in my bed and watched tv until it was time to pick her up. I got dressed, and then drove to pick her up. When I got there, Lily looked sad. Oh no.

Lily's P.O.V

Harry could've died?!?! I was taking care of a guy that was an auror. His girlfriend was with him, and she said he pushed someone out of the way before sectumsepra was cast. I asked him what he looked like, to make conversation, and he said "he had round glasses, green eyes, and black hair." I tried hard to seem calm, although my mind told me it was Harry. His girlfriend then said "was it Harry Potter?" The boyfriend nodded and said "yea that's him!" I stayed calm, and helped him out. After my shift, I walked out and saw Harry. I walked towards him, and he pulled me in for a kiss. I kissed him back, and pulled away. When we were in our car, after saying hi to him, I asked him "did anything else happen on the mission that you want to tell me?"

Harry's P.O.V

Lily wants to know if something else happened on the mission, and I'm nervous because I don't want to tell her that I almost died. I answered "no." She said "you hesitated. Harry, please tell me." I didn't want to, so I said "it's nothing you need to worry about." This started our fight. (Italic=Lily bold=Harry)

"It's nothing you need to worry about."

"What do you mean I shouldn't worry about it? You could've died, and I'm just finding out now!"

"I didn't want you to worry!"

We started yelling at each other at this point.

"You didn't want me to worry? Harry, I could've lost you and not have known why until now. That would kill me!"

"Look, I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I just didn't want you to know."

"Why?"

"Because I love you, and seeing you worry makes me sad."

"At least you should have told me so I could find out from you and not someone else."

"I know, and I'm sorry."

"It's alright. Just tell me if this happens again."

That was the end of our argument. I really wanted to make it up to Lily, so I told her to stay in the car for a bit. I went inside and fixed our bed so it looked romantic. I then walked outside in my uniform and opened the door for her. She smiled, and I let her out. I said "hello, Mrs. Lily Potter." She giggled and said "hello, Mr. Harry Potter." I brought her hand up to my lips and kissed it. She smiled, and we walked inside.

Lily's P.O.V

Harry did something, I knew because we got in a fight. He had his uniform on, and we walked inside. He covered my eyes, and walked me somewhere. I think it's upstairs. He opened a door and I saw he set up our bed. I said "you might want to take off your jacket." He took it off, and he had no shirt underneath. I giggled, and then walked over to him. He pulled me in for a kiss, and then brought me to the bed. He laid me down, and slid my shirt off. We kept kissing, and he went from my lips, to my cheek, to my neck. He kissed me softly, and I just giggled. He did it for a few seconds, and then went back to my lips. I ran my hand through his hair, and felt his warmth on me. We were interrupted by a door bell, so Harry quickly got off of me, slid a shirt on, and told me to meet him downstairs. I nodded, and put my shirt on. As I heard him greet the visitors, I heard him say "hey, Mr. and Mrs. Weasley!" Oh no! I messed up Harry's hair! I finished putting my shirt on, and walked downstairs. My mom greeted me first and said "hey dear! We decided we would stop by and visit." My dad smiled, and I said "yea that's totally fine! How have you guys been?" We served them some tea, and sat in our kitchen. We talked about how our lives have been. My parents then said "we came here to deliver the invitation to Ron and Hermione's wedding!" I gasped and said "she didn't tell me about it!" Harry said "Ron didn't tell me either!" We talked about it, and then she said "oh, and Ron wants to meet with Harry. Hermione wants to meet with you, Lily." I nodded, and then they said they should go deliver the rest of the invitations. As soon as Harry saw my parents out of sight, he kissed my neck for a few seconds. I said "phew! That was a close one." He agreed, and we decided to go meet with Ron and Hermione. Harry drove, and then we got there. When we were walking to the door, Harry held my hand. I smiled, and Ron and Hermione answered the door. "Hey lovebirds!" Hermione said "same to you!" They let us in, and then we found out that Harry is going to be the best man, and I am going to be the bridesmaid! I am sooo excited for both of them! Harry and I then went home, and Harry said "where were we again?" I giggled, and he kissed me. I kissed him back, and then he walked me upstairs. We closed our door, and then he went straight for my neck. I giggled, and he pushed me against the wall. He was going soft, and then I said "Harry, have mercy," in a giggly voice. He pulled away for a few seconds and said "but you're so kissable!" He then went back to my neck. I smiled, and hugged him. He moved closer to me, and left me between the wall and his body. I was smiling like crazy, and I let a few giggles come out. Harry pulled away and said "I love you so much." I said "I love you so much too." He winked at me, and I smiled. I said "you're bad." He said "am I?" I nodded, and he kissed me. Harry said "let me make it even." I giggled as he went in for the other side, and that side was more sensitive. I kept giggling, and he kept going. I could feel a smile forming on his lips from my giggles. He was still going soft, but I was was still giggling. I was still between the wall and him. He then walked me over to our bed, and continued while I laid down. Harry wrapped one arm around me, and pushed my hair out of the way with the other. I couldn't move! After a bit, he pulled away, and then kissed me. I smiled and said "are you done?" He shook his head and said "no, but I'll stop there." I giggled, and then we went to sleep. He wrapped his arm around me tightly. The last thing I heard was Harry say "you'll make a beautiful bridesmaid." I then fell asleep.