3 Months to Go

Lily's P.O.V

We're half way to the wedding! I'm getting more nervous every month that passes by! We have everything ready, and now we're just spending time together. Harry said "you want to sit in our back yard?" I nodded, and then we walked outside. I sat down, and Harry laid his head on my lap. I played with his hair while he smiled at me. I said "I love you Harry." Harry smiled and said "I love you too Lily." I kissed him and then he kissed me back. I laid down so Harry would flip around, and then we kept kissing. After a bit, we pulled away. I giggled and then asked him "so what should we do for our honeymoon?" Harry thought about it, and then answered "let's just stay home, just you and me." I smiled, and agreed. Harry asked "let's get in our hot tub for the first time." I nodded, and changed into my bathing suit. Harry wore shorts, and we got in. He put his arm around me, and I laid my head on his shoulder. Harry said "I made sure this boy tub was centered so we could see the sunset." I smiled and said "you're amazing, Harry." He smiled, and then we watched as the sun set. When the sky had a perfect mix of pink, purple, orange, and red, Harry looked at me and said "I love you, Lily." I answered "I love you too, Harry." He kissed me slowly, and I kissed him back. We kissed for a while. When we pulled away, Harry said he was tired, so we went inside and went to sleep.

2 months till the wedding

Another month has gone by now! I'm so nervous. Harry asked me "do you want to go out like it's the first time?" I giggled and said "I would love that." We then went to change, and I wore my favorite dress:

I walked downstairs, and saw Harry in a nice dress shirt with dress pants and his hair done

I walked downstairs, and saw Harry in a nice dress shirt with dress pants and his hair done. I smiled, and his mouth fell open. He said "that dress is amazing!" I giggled and then walked to him. I said "you're still a little taller than me." He smiled and said "let's go." He gave me his hand, and I held it. We walked to a beautiful restaurant near our house. Harry then held my hand walking into the restaurant. We sat down, and then ordered our drinks. I took a sip, and Harry did too. When he put his cup down, he looked at me and smiled. I smiled at him too. He winked, and then I giggled. After that, we ordered our food, and then dessert. I was so full! Then Harry asked for the check. I said "I'll pay for this one." Harry said "no, that's my job." I answered "come on, at least let's split it." He shook his head and said "as your fiancé, it is my job to pay for this." I smiled, and finally agreed. Chills went down my back when he said "your fiancé". We walked out, and went home. When we got inside our house, he kissed me. It felt like the first time he kissed me. I felt really happy, and then we went to sleep. I laid down on my side, and he laid down behind me. He wrapped his arm around my waist, and we cuddled. I fell asleep like that.

The next morning, I woke up, and then told Harry I was bored. He agreed, and he decided to go shopping for our new "married" outfits. I picked up some really cute things, and Harry got some great things, too. We got back, and Harry gave looked at me. I smiled and then realized what he wanted. He stretched his hand out to me, and I held it. He pulled me close to him, and then kissed me softly. He was so gentle, like when we shared our first kisses. It seemed like he was afraid to go hard now. He kissed me so softly, it sent shivers down my back. I kissed him that softly too. I felt light, like I was floating around the room. After a few minutes, he pulled away, and quietly said "I love you." I quietly answered "I love you too." We put our foreheads together, and then he gave me light kisses. I was very happy, and then we went to sleep.

One month till the wedding

AGGHHH! 30 days left! I'm anxious, nervous, happy, everything! Two months ago, we sent the invitations, and everyone is coming! Obviously, my dress is white, but this is the second color:

It's so pretty! I have never had these many nerves in my life before. I just want it to be the wedding!