Good News

Lily's P.O.V

I fell asleep planning Harry's birthday last night. I've decided that Ron, Hermione, Harry, and I will go out to Harry's favorite restaurant. After that, Harry and I will go home and have some time together. Harry doesn't like big things, so I'll also just make him another photo album with new pictures of us. I think he'll love it! At least I hope. I remembered that he's gone, but it's not as sad as before. I went to work today, which helped me get my mind off of him not being here for a bit. The day at work went by fast, though. When it was over, I remember that Harry always picked me up. After work, I went with Hermione to eat, since Ron left too. We're both much better now that they're gone. These 3 weeks went by fast.

~3 weeks later~

Harry's coming home today! Hermione and I are waiting at my house this time. I waited anxiously, but as soon as I saw him apparate, I ran to him. When I got to him, I hugged him tightly, and felt a few happy tears come out. Harry hugged me back, and then pulled away to look at my face. He said "I missed you so much." I answered "I missed you so much, too." He kissed me softly, and I kissed him back. After a few seconds, he pulled away and I noticed he didn't have any cuts, scratches, or bruises. I gasped and said "you're not hurt!" He nodded and said "he turned himself in. They're all locked up." I hugged him, and he spun me around. I giggled, and then he stopped. He said "they're all behind bars!" I kissed him and then said "I'm so proud of you." He smiled and said "I won't have any missions anymore. Just office work." I'm glad Harry won't have to risk himself again. I leaned in again, and Harry walked me inside. Ron and Hermione had left, and Harry walked me upstairs. He closed the door and then slid his jacket off. He kissed me and laid me down. We stayed like that for a few minutes, and then he pulled away. He asked "do you want to dance with me?" I smiled and nodded. Harry put on our wedding song (Tenerife Sea), and helped me up from the bed. He stretched his hands out, and I gladly took them. Harry pulled me close, and I giggled. After a few seconds, Harry started leaning in, and I did too. When his lips touched mine, I felt a rush of fireworks that I have never felt before. He was so gentle, it made me feel amazing. It was late, so we decided to go to bed.