First Breakfast

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up with Lily in my arms, and remembered what last night was like. I smiled, got up, and got dressed. I then fixed my hair, and went downstairs to make Lily our first breakfast as a married couple. I decided to make some eggs in the shape of a heart, and made toast. Then I wrote:for my beautiful wife :) on her napkin. I then went to wake her up. I didn't really want to wake her up, so I just held her hand until she opened her eyes. I rubbed my thumb on the back of her hand. After a few minutes, she woke up, and smiled when she saw me. I smiled back, and said quietly "good morning, my love." She quietly answered "good morning, Harry." I softly kissed her and she kissed me back. I told her "I made you breakfast." She smiled, and sat up. I was still holding her hand, and she ran her hand through my hair and said "you're so handsome." I smiled and kissed her hand. She giggled and we went to have breakfast. She sat down, and I sat down across from her. She saw the message on her napkin and smiled. She said "thanks, Harry." I nodded, and we had our first breakfast together as a married couple. I made Lily laugh a few times, and I felt like we were the only ones left in the world. After breakfast, I went to Mungos to get my job schedule. Turns out I work Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays! When Harry picked me up, I told him, and he was happy. I'll still have a lot of time with Harry. Harry went to check when his first mission will be, but he won't tell me until we get home. When we got inside, I asked him "so, when's your first job?" I was scared and nervous to find out, but I had to deal with this. Harry sighed, and I could tell he was having a lot of trouble telling me. I'm worried now.

Harry's P.O.V

How am I supposed to tell Lily I have to be gone for 4 months?!?! I have to go with Ron, who is also an auror, to make sure all the death eaters are locked up in azkaban. I sighed, and tried to tell her, but no words came out. "I," I tried to get the words out. Lily sat me down on our couch, and she sat down next to me. She held my hand in her hands, and gave me a worried look. She then asked "what is it? How long?" I sighed as my eyes watered. "4 months," I finally said. She was starting to have tears in her eyes, and I then said "and I leave in 2 weeks." She let her tears fall, and then stood up. I stood up too, and she hugged me. I hugged her back, and I heard her crying. It broke my heart to do this to her, but I have to do this. She pulled her head away and asked "promise me s-something?" I nodded, and she said "be extremely careful." I nodded, and in the most comforting voice I had right now, I said "I promise." My voice cracked as I spoke. She hugged me tighter, and I ran my hand through her hair. I kissed the top of her head, and she pulled away. She kissed me passionately, and I kissed her back. She pulled away, and I saw she had tears rolling down her cheeks. I wiped her tears, and then I quietly and tears eyed said "I want you to stay with Hermione. You two might need someone to help each other out." She nodded, and I brought my thumb to her cheek. I caressed her cheek with my thumb, and she gave a smile. I then said "I have something special planned for the night before I leave."

Lily's P.O.V

Harry's leaving me for 4 months! I can't deal with that. I might emotionally break down. Oh no, poor Hermione! Her and Ron are barely engaged. Harry said he has something planned for me before he leaves. I then asked him "can we go upstairs?" He nodded, and when we got there, I played My Everything by Ariana Grande on our radio. Harry tried to lighten the mood by standing up and stretching his hand out to me so I could dance with him. I smiled and took his hand. He pulled me as close as I could be, and then we started dancing. Harry then looked at me, and leaned in slowly. I did too, and our lips met. Harry was being so gentle, and he wasn't being disrespectful. That's what I love about Harry. He ran his hand through my hair, and it sent shivers through my body. Harry pulled away, and I opened my eyes. He pulled me in for a hug, and I hugged him tightly. After a few minutes of us standing like that and talking, we went to sleep. I don't want Harry to leave me.