8-Rosika(Short)

This is just short part, but it is story. Its just going to be about Rose and Juleka. Enjoy!😘😘

Rose's POV

ok here I go. I'm doing it! Juleka is out talking to Mari and Alya, so I get changed into something nicer, ok. Yes. A dress. I put on a dress. Its really pretty. It is purple and black, I know, its pretty boring. My normal colors. Anyway, here's a picture.

its really pretty actually

its really pretty actually. Ok. Rose will be coming soon. I have the braclet, the scented candles, the lights turned out, the mood is set. Ok. You remember what you're going to say.

Rose's POV

I went over to Mari and Alya's to ask them advice on how to ask Juleka out. They didn't have much to say, but I should just be myself. They told me I'm a cheery person, and I should just be my happy self.

I walk over to our room and knock on the door. I forgot my room key. Juleka opens it and she's wearing this buitiful dress. She is really pretty. The room is dark but there are candles everywhere. It smells like a mix of my perfume and Juleka's.

What is happening? She opens the door and I slowly walk in. "Juleka, I wanted to talk to you." I clear my throat. "well we've been friends for along time now, and, well, to be honest, I'm tired of being friends." Juleka looks stricken. "Juleka, would you be my girlfriend?"

Her eyes widen and she smiles a huge goofy smile. She nodes slowly. Then tells me "I was going to ask you the same thing. That's why the room is so romantic. Oh, I got you a braclet. Here" she hands me a box.

Inside is the most buitiful braclet I've ever seen. I slip it on, and hand Juleka the necklace I got her. She looks so overwhelmed. She puts it on, then pulls me into a huge hug.

Juleka's POV

I pull Rose into a hug, and then kiss her.

We fall asleep sometime.

I wake up in the morning, with Rose sleeping peacefully on my chest. I blush thinking about kissing her. I stroke her hair while she sleeps.

Alya's POV

in the morning, I go over to Rose's place to see if Juleka said yes. Nock nock! I don't hear anyone, so I figure they're somewhere else. I'll just leave a note on her bed asking how it went. I reason with myself. I push the door open, and see Rose sleeping on Juleka.

I quickly walk back out. Ok that's really cute! Would it be bad to tell Mari? I'm sure they'd understand. I'll make sure she doesn't tell anyone.

I rush back into our room. "ok promise you won't tell?" I don't wait for an answer "you can't tell anyone ok? Anyone. I caught rose and Juleka sleeping in the same bed!!!! I couldn't tell if they were wearing clothes or not, but still!!!"

Mari nods approvingly.

We're still in our pajamas so we get dressed. I don't know what we're doing today, so I just get dressed in normal clothes, nothing special. I wear a dress, and Mari wears tank top and shorts.

 I wear a dress, and Mari wears tank top and shorts

Mari's POV

Mari's POV

I put Tikki in one of the small pockets in my backpack and hand her a cookie. We run downstairs. I'm really happy for Rose and Juleka. Meanwhile, Adrien and I are dating! WE'RE DATING!!!! this is so awesome.

I'm staring at Adrien while I'm getting breakfast. Finally Alya just pushes me towards him and says "I'll get you food. Go talk to your boyfriend. Go on." I walk towards him slowly. He's sitting alone, so I ask him if I can sit next to him.

He has a huge smile on, while he pulls a chair out for me. "How's your arm? Head? You feeling ok? You have a doctors appointment today to see how it's going." great, my mom's in New York with me. "Adrien, seriously. I'm fine. Nothing hurts. My concussion is gone, and my arm doesn't hurt. Don't worry yourself."

Alya and Nino show up, with four plates of food. We eat hungrily, with little talk. I happen to look at the door to see Rose and Juleka holding hands and walking in. Awwwwww! I nudge Alya and she looks up. they see us looking and drop each other's hands.

Rose and Juleka get plates of food, and we motion for them to come sit with us. They come to our table and pull up chairs. "Hey guys!" Juleka says. this is like the first time she's talked first. "Hey!" Says Alya. "So how have you girls been?" Nino asks. Juleka and Rose look at each other and then both say "Great!" At the same time.

"Actually," Rose starts, "We have an announcement to make. Well, we are, kinda....dating." Alya and Nino get up and hug them. "I'm so proud of you!" Alya yells. Juleka blushes and shushes her. I get up and hug them both to.

Adrien sits there kind of awkwardly, so I say "Well, Rose Juleka. We have some great news! Adrien and I are dating! But please don't tell anyone else. We don't want to make it a huge thing. And if Chloe finds out, she will snap!" Everyone laughs.

"If I find out about what I'll snap?" Chloe demands. Everyone turns towards her. Adrien looks at me pleadingly. "Well, you'll probably figure it out later. You know what? You should try to find out. Use your brain. Oh wait, you don't have one." It felt good to stick up for myself.

"Adrikins! You know, why don't you tell me? I can trust you." Her voice is overly sweet. "Oh nothing Chlo, you'll figure it out sooner or later. here is a hint. It has to do with You, Me, and Mari. can you think of anything?"

Adrien's POV

I watch her face go from angry, to shocked, to realization, to angry, to steaming mad. Her face turns red. "You and Mari are.....NO!! I WON'T ALLOW IT! THAT'S NOT FAIR! SHE'S TRASH! I HATE YOU MARINETTE! YOU SHOULD JUST DIE! OH MY GOD!" Then she charges at Mari.

I am still registering the fact that Chloe is attacking Mari, when I hear a scream. I look over. Chloe is on the floor with a bloody nose. She looks like she's in pain. I look over at Mari. She looks like she wants to kill Chloe.

I run over and hug Mari before she hurts Chloe even more. Sabrina runs over to check on Chloe, and Rose, Juleka, Alya, and Nino come over to Mari to calm her down and check on her. "What is happening here!?" Yells Miss. Bustier.

Ok. I know it's a weird place to stop it, but I have to go eat lunch, so I'm gonna end it. Also, I just realized it was supposed to be a Rosika part. Sorry! I'll shut up! Next chapter should be out tomorrow or the day after. I write them pretty fast. Have a great day/night!